Are The Zinc Sulfate Drugs Sold In Pharmacies Safe And Usable?

Astolfo

As a PSSD sufferer, I guess I have to consider trying zinc according to what I saw about it.
Excess ammonia causes it to deplete.
Its deficiency is related to some of my relatively rare symptoms like taste, smell disturbance, visual problems, hedonic tone etc.

I'm pretty restricted when it comes to food, unfortunately. So the most reachable thing is its sulfate form as a drug(I'm not sure that it's the proper word), not supplement.

The most known brand is, I guess pfizer. It's syrup form called nutri-zinc. Can I use it without problem?

Thanks...

OP
A

Astolfo

I’m going to buy a zinc supp and try it. Do you think that it’s safe to use it for 1 month? I’m worrying because of the cadmium content. And which form do you prefer? Syrup 15 mg z. Sulphate / 5 mL or 50 mg capsule?

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Personally, knowing what I know now. I would not touch anything with sulfur.

OP
A

Astolfo

Personally, knowing what I know now. I would not touch anything with sulfur.

What do you think about cadmium content of these? Also I would like to know what are these issues with sulfur. For my general wellbeing, not for this issue.

I would like to learn if there is an other way to get zinc from. I saw that homemade wheat germ extract is one of them, but it consists 7 fold more manganese than it’s zinc content. If that won’t be a problem for me, I can try it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals