Are The UNVACINATED To BLAME For The Latest Upsurges....??

DMF

I'm hearing more and more of this as the days go on and wonder how true or honest this is. Is it an excuse for the experts when they have nowhere else to point? I thought covid has mutative abilities like no other and that's why we can't completely chase it down.

mariantos

I'm hearing more and more of this as the days go on and wonder how true or honest this is. Is it an excuse for the experts when they have nowhere else to point? I thought covid has mutative abilities like no other and that's why we can't completely chase it down.

Theoretically, the cases of contact with the virus and the diseases caused by this virus, respectively, should have gradually diminished with the introduction of vaccination.

Instead, they are growing alarmingly, according to "experts" in the field. The scam of now is very identical with that of the past, that of protective masks. Even though the citizens wore those masks and obeyed the laws depriving them of liberty, cases of covid if they were reported truthfully did not seem to be affected, which is not surprising, because the respective masks do anything, only protection does not offer.

I assume that blaming the unvaccinated is part of their plan. It is the best way to turn our brothers against us and vice versa. Through our division, the long series of events that make up their plan unfolds harmoniously, undisturbed and further strengthens their power of action indirectly.

As for the mutations and variants of the virus that keep appearing and disappearing, it would seem that they no longer have methods in the arsenal with which to maintain this state of unrest and uncertainty, induced in the population, through which they can hang as many as possible with the vaccine, at least they will keep it that way until they introduce mandatory vaccination.

LeeLemonoil

Why „blame“? SCV2 is a highly transmissible virus. It’s also rapidly mutating and thus will escape immunity of both vaccinated and non-vaccinated people somewhere and sometime anywhere. You can’t chase endemic rna-viruses down or rot them out. Only adapt to them.

And vaccination doesn’t provide reliable sterile immunity - that means that also some vaccinated people will transmit the virus.