Are The B-vitamins Important For Androgen Production? (Which Ones Specifically)

Black Ops

And if so, will supplements such as pansterone androsterone etc have reduced effectiveness?

Last edited:

japanesedude

probably,Vitamin B1 and VitaminB6 has positive effects for T production.
but B6 acts as an 5 alpha reductase inhibitor when combined with zinc.
also VitaminB2 is known as a 5alpha reductase inhibitor too.

The_xXx

i think no one of them raypeat told only vitamin A and cholestorol is important for endogenous androgen production and energy T3 . But i think vitamines b and espiacilly Magnesium will increase bio availability of them.

milk_lover

i think no one of them raypeat told only vitamin A and cholestorol is important for endogenous androgen production and energy T3 . But i think vitamines b and espiacilly Magnesium will increase bio availability of them.
Yeah many people in the forum forget about magnesium, I have no idea why! Magnesium is very important for B vitamins.

X3CyO

All vitamins and essential minerals work synergistically. Not so sure about trace minerals. The alkaline minerals are most important like Cal, Mag supposedly and advocated by a lot here.

Chlorophyll is made from Mag which is why veg broth is usually reccomended. Or coffee.

Ive been taught that each vitamin "recycles" another in some form E for A, C for E, and so on.

LeeLemonoil

Natural Vitamin B Complex | Power Supplements

Plant-derived/extracted B-Vitamins form Lemon, Tulsi und Guave.

this looks like a Multi-B product that seems worth consdering, especially for people from the EU. It's relatively affordable and the respective Bs seem sensibly dosed. It has no B12 though but that's probably a bonus to most Peaters.

I've added this image from the contents of a natural B-Vitamin Product derived from Quinoa-Sprouts. This is not the product linked up above obviously, but since I could not find the specifics of the forms of the "natural" B-Vitamins I thought to show this image which indicates that Bs derived or extracted from plants are (in part)indeed quite different molecules to the usual synthetic ones in supplements:

f16t382p14172n2_hGZluTAO.png

Amazoniac

Vitamin B Komplex aus natürlichem Quinoasprossen-Extrakt - 120 vegane Kapseln
I think those are just the primary and activated forms of each vitamin. To match the doses according to the recommended intakes they had extract one by one, and ending up with 830mg total weight for less than 30mg of actual vitamins per capsules is a lot of unnecessary stuff.
The one from Power Supplements can become more balanced if you add plain niacinamide to the combination.

Last edited:

Ell

Here's my formulation for the B series which I take myself, once a week, sometimes twice a week:

B1 2.7 mg
B2 6.7 mg
Niacinamid 27 mg
panthothensaure 10mg
B6 phosphate 2.6 mg
B7 67 mcg
folinic acid a.k.a. tetrahydrofolate 500 mcg
selenium 6 mcg
inositolhexaphosphate 10 mg

filler is:
d-ribose
inositol

LeeLemonoil

The product I mentioned earlier has only rice starch as filler which is another plus I guess

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals