Are small amounts of alcohol beneficial?(this study says it increases testosterone)

Metabawlic

The ancient greeks and romans would at times average a bottle of wine a night per male and many fought in wars up into their 60's. Very vital people.

OccamzRazer

In my experience drinking organic wine has only led to benefits. It also makes life more enjoyable!

"He makes the grass grow for the livestock and provides crops for man to cultivate, bringing forth food from the earth: wine that gladdens the heart of man, oil that makes his face to shine, and bread that sustains his heart."

DeadCatBounce

Ethanol has truly remarkable life extending properties in small amounts in several experiments with worms from what I've read in the past. I believe 2% to 3% ethanol in the water if one is a water drinker is best. Best not combined with food though. Maybe will work with OJ. One should never feel the effects though, once you feel them - its too much and has the opposite effect.

sunny

I have heard Dr. Peat in an interview say a tsp of alcohol has benefits. I think in an interview with Jodelle. Maybe this one - Dr. Ray Peat - Liver Health, Milk, Alcohol, Listener QA So like a tsp of tequila. Atom Bergstrom , solar timing guy, author of Yes, No, Maybe, Chronobiotic Nutrition, has a nighttime drink of pineapple juice with 3 tsp of 100% agave tequila.

Don

I have read about kerosene being a health tonic, i know sounds crazy but so does smoking to help with covid

japanesedude

I don't really enjoy drinking at all but when I drink like just a canned beer always get notable energy boost day after drinking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals