Are Salt Inhalers Effective For Lung Congestion ?

DMF

Covid is currently giving me congested lungs w/coughing, so I'm wondering If a "Himalayan Pink Salt Inhaler" would help.

I had my hubby run out and get me this for lung congestion:

Attachments

• DEA14986-7511-487C-853F-D50F05E6815B.jpeg
    DEA14986-7511-487C-853F-D50F05E6815B.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 9

bookshelf

I have found them to be a helpful adjunct, working best in concert with other modalities.

JohnHafterson

I'd give strong ginger tea with cinnamon a shot.

1/4-1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/4-1/8 teaspoon cinnamon

Lowers inflammation, analgesic, relaxes bronchioles, mucolytic, antifibrotic, among other things

The combo above covers 3-4 meds normally given for Covid/respiratory viruses through similar mechanisms of action.

Last edited:

HeyThere

Covid is currently giving me congested lungs w/coughing, so I'm wondering If a "Himalayan Pink Salt Inhaler" would help.

For allergies, I use a hand held mist and steam inhaler/nebulizer that you put saline into. I got both off amazon and for something so small it works wonderfully. I use rechargable AA batteries (2). The saline packets come by the box, 100 per. I also add a few squirts of sovereign silver. I have not yet tried Hydrogen Peroxide but that is common as well but please do on research on this.

amd

Like going to the beach, negative ions. Use a clean salt that you would consume.

74one

1. There is no such thing as a covid or virus but rather poison in a food, water, air and BTW original definition of virus in the Wikipedia was - poison
2. RP suggested that canning or pure white sea salt has less toxins and therefore preferable
3. For the most part lungs problems can be traced back to problems with digestion system and that is where I would start treatment

HeyThere

1. There is no such thing as a covid or virus but rather poison in a food, water, air and BTW original definition of virus in the Wikipedia was - poison
2. RP suggested that canning or pure white sea salt has less toxins and therefore preferable
3. For the most part lungs problems can be traced back to problems with digestion system and that is where I would start treatment

Sincerely asking, why would I smell mint as burning rubber then if there is no (man made in a lab) covid virus? I won;t even get into all of the other alien effects i went through.

BearWithMe

I woud not use Himalayan pink salt. It is probably the most contaminated salt on Earth. Lot of heavy metals.

That's not to say you should use regular processed salt.

74one

Sincerely asking, why would I smell mint as burning rubber then if there is no (man made in a lab) covid virus? I won;t even get into all of the other alien effects i went through.
There are many known poisons that can affect smell perception and troubled breathing and you do not have to invent virus for that. For example in a WW1 'they' used - phosgene gas, mustard gas and phosgene still produced as fertilizer and one of the ingredients in the plastics production.
First thing to do when you experience change in smell perception is to make sure you breathe clean air and rinse out your nostrils ASAP with baking soda and salt solution to remove poison that affects olfactory nerves, I would carefully use syringe for that (no high pressure, just get water in the nostrils as deep as possible)

BearWithMe

There are many known poisons that can affect smell perception and troubled breathing and you do not have to invent virus for that. For example in a WW1 'they' used - phosgene gas, mustard gas and phosgene still produced as fertilizer and one of the ingredients in the plastics production.
First thing to do when you experience change in smell perception is to make sure you breathe clean air and rinse out your nostrils ASAP with baking soda and salt solution to remove poison that affects olfactory nerves, I would carefully use syringe for that (no high pressure, just get water in the nostrils as deep as possible)
We are dealing with something that

1) was artificially engineered to do horrible things to our bodies, with particular affinity to lungs, hearts and olfactory cells
2) have an ability to spread by person-to-person contact, whether it is a virus that actively multiplies inside the host and spread this way, or a "poison" / "toxin" that is being passively carried on victim's bodies and clothes
3) someone is deliberately and actively spreading it in population in very concealed, hidden, sneaky way. Nobody know how they are doing it and where the contamination comes from. Multiple silmultaneous routes are likely.

But sure. It is HeyThere's fault he lost his sense of smell. He did not breathed enough fresh air and did not used soda rinse fast enough. Silly HeyThere. Why didn't you breathed enough fresh air, HeyThere? Why didn't you rinsed your nose every time you came into contact with that "something"? Huh?!

HeyThere

1) was artificially engineered to do horrible things to our bodies, with particular affinity to lungs, hearts and olfactory cells
2) have an ability to spread by person-to-person contact, whether it is a virus that actively multiplies inside the host and spread this way, or a "poison" / "toxin" that is being passively carried on victim's bodies and clothes
3) someone is deliberately and actively spreading it in population in very concealed, hidden, sneaky way. Nobody know how they are doing it and where the contamination comes from. Multiple silmultaneous routes are likely.

But sure. It is HeyThere's fault he lost his sense of smell. He did not breathed enough fresh air and did not used soda rinse fast enough. Silly HeyThere. Why didn't you breathed enough fresh air, HeyThere? Why didn't you rinsed your nose every time you came into contact with that "something"? Huh?!

Exactly. 100% on everything you said.

Not to mention you can get the virus (ANY virus) through your EYES. Nobody is wearing eye protetion. It's all so stupid. No leaders are telling us to wear eye protection. Why is that? This thing is evil, it was created by evil, it was created to be evil. It was and is a universal attack on the human race by the elites.

If anybody ever questions if the gov has our best interest in mind, ask them this:
We are told to never swallow flouride. Yet they put flouride in our water. Why? "To be sure you all get enough flouride for your TEETH".
Are we a 3rd world country? Who doesn't have toothpaste in America? One can argue the homeless don't have toothpaste. Ok, so you are going to poison all of America for the homeless to get their flouride vs giving the homeless toothpaste, which I'm sure is the last of their worries. Give me one good reason why we have flouride in our water.

74one

Interesting position, so you are a hard core virus believer, got any proof of your theory?

HeyThere

Ridiculous.

Is there a way to block people's posts on this forum? I don't want to waste my time with this poster, thanks.

Found the ignore option, thanks.

74one

Ridiculous.

Is there a way to block people's posts on this forum? I don't want to waste my time with this poster, thanks.

Found the ignore option, thanks.
Do not understand the aggression, but feeling is mutual? and I found ignore button too!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals