• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Anti-Peat Are Ray Peat and Danny Roddy Paranoid-Schizoids? (in the Kleinian sense)

Phosphor

I got totally psychologically fixed back in the early 1970s with Primal Therapy. Too bad it was so poorly presented, so poorly hyped, and usually so poorly applied. It's a process you learn that allows you to [ insert your term here; mine is "resolve to where it is no longer an issue"] past traumas. Analysys of any kind would have been a total waste of time FOR ME compared to what I did find. And success was not found through a "therapist" but from someone who figured out how to do what it really was, and taught me. Lifelong means of resolving new issues and old ones that come up based on triggers. The only thing it didn't work on was PTSD (acquired in the last five years) and that got healed through Eden Energy Medicine.

Anyone who is seeking help, I wish you the very best success in resolving your issues, with whatever path you choose to do so.

toolhead

And is why the forum has taken a paranoid turn for the worse? I really don't mean bash anyone, but I find myself looking on this forum when I'm (unconsciously) trying to hurt my sense of wellbeing. Yes, I'm in psychoanalysis.
Roddy Roddy Piper knew what’s up;
C28A18EE-ECBA-4CF3-AB44-9178E9544DCD.jpeg

JamesGatz

I just can't wait for the day where all the bloomers get to witness:

- Widespread starvation

- Seeing themselves/parents/grandparents forcibly euthanized at the ripe age of 55/65

- Having their brain hooked up to a device that receives and emits 5G signals 24/7

- Witnessing 9/11 events happening all over again committed by military vehicles disguised as "alien spacecraft"

Etc.