Are Ray Peat and Danny Roddy Paranoid-Schizoids? (in the Kleinian sense)

Phosphor

I got totally psychologically fixed back in the early 1970s with Primal Therapy. Too bad it was so poorly presented, so poorly hyped, and usually so poorly applied. It's a process you learn that allows you to [ insert your term here; mine is "resolve to where it is no longer an issue"] past traumas. Analysys of any kind would have been a total waste of time FOR ME compared to what I did find. And success was not found through a "therapist" but from someone who figured out how to do what it really was, and taught me. Lifelong means of resolving new issues and old ones that come up based on triggers. The only thing it didn't work on was PTSD (acquired in the last five years) and that got healed through Eden Energy Medicine.

Anyone who is seeking help, I wish you the very best success in resolving your issues, with whatever path you choose to do so.

toolhead

And is why the forum has taken a paranoid turn for the worse? I really don't mean bash anyone, but I find myself looking on this forum when I'm (unconsciously) trying to hurt my sense of wellbeing. Yes, I'm in psychoanalysis.
Roddy Roddy Piper knew what’s up;
C28A18EE-ECBA-4CF3-AB44-9178E9544DCD.jpeg

JamesGatz

I just can't wait for the day where all the bloomers get to witness:

- Widespread starvation

- Seeing themselves/parents/grandparents forcibly euthanized at the ripe age of 55/65

- Having their brain hooked up to a device that receives and emits 5G signals 24/7

- Witnessing 9/11 events happening all over again committed by military vehicles disguised as "alien spacecraft"

Etc.

B

Blaze

Danny is definitely weird. Have you noticed how he forces himself to laugh at any given chance? It irks me to no end
Schadenfreude .......... Danny , Ray, and Georgi have inspired many with their knowledge and willingness to discuss science. We get to learn from them and each other here and it is a gift that is completely free of charge. To turn around and make potentially hurtful remarks about any personality quirks Danny may have is just painful for me to see posted here. We are all imperfect and have some quirks. Gratitude for the help and information unselfishly provided on what has become a very successful youtbe channel would be appropriate.

These types of criticisms may only serve to discourage them from continuing to help others by so liberally sharing what they know. No good deed goes unpunished I guess.....................

Jerkboy

Figure things out for yourself. That is the best advice anyone can give. Try not to be lazy and don't follow some footprint by a guru. Test things out. There is so much possibilities in life it's crazy. The internet shuttles your attention to narrow pathways instead of looking at the full picture.

You don't need Ray Peat, Danny Roddy or any other person for that. It just takes some balls to try things out.

Chad_Catholic

Schadenfreude .......... Danny , Ray, and Georgi have inspired many with their knowledge and willingness to discuss science. We get to learn from them and each other here and it is a gift that is completely free of charge. To turn around and make potentially hurtful remarks about any personality quirks Danny may have is just painful for me to see posted here. We are all imperfect and have some quirks. Gratitude for the help and information unselfishly provided on what has become a very successful youtbe channel would be appropriate.

These types of criticisms may only serve to discourage them from continuing to help others by so liberally sharing what they know. No good deed goes unpunished I guess.....................
He gets paid to do what he does. Hardly a good deed...

JamesGatz

Figure things out for yourself. That is the best advice anyone can give. Try not to be lazy and don't follow some footprint by a guru. Test things out. There is so much possibilities in life it's crazy. The internet shuttles your attention to narrow pathways instead of looking at the full picture.

You don't need Ray Peat, Danny Roddy or any other person for that. It just takes some balls to try things out.
JERKBOY ITS JUST SO FUNNY THAT YOU SAY THAT

Test things out? MAN thats what I've been doing about the Earth and you TRIED TO STOP me - Didn't you?

ITS JUST TOO GOOD JERKBOY 🤣🤣🤣 FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE NEXT TIME

B

Blaze

He gets paid to do what he does. Hardly a good deed...
Compensation does not invalidate the good deed/good work done by anyone. Even the Church collects tithes supposedly to be able to continue helping others and survive and do Godly works. I have no issue if Danny or Ray or Georgi benefit while others also benefit from the knowledge shared as long as there is no intentional deception. Being paid is not dirty or evil, if your motives are pure. Only wrong if you take money in a dishonest way and use others inappropriately. I also am compensated for my skills, no shame in that game.

All knowledge is stolen, very few new ideas out there, we have got to learn this stuff from somebody and acquire information that prompts us to structure our mind and think for ourselves more independently thru exposure to that information. Nobody is blindly following a Guru here, just assimilating data provided and feeling a little gratitude to have been lucky enough to have run into the info.

As I internally process the ideas of Danny, Ray and Georgi and thru careful painstaking critical analysis, done to the best of my ability, either agree or disagree with some of the theories they postulate, but I never forget to appreciate they took the time to at least start the ball rolling by providing their ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chad_Catholic

Compensation does not invalidate the good deed/good work done by anyone. Even the Church collects tithes supposedly to be able to continue helping others and survive and do Godly works. I have no issue if Danny or Ray or Georgi benefit while others also benefit from the knowledge shared as long as there is no intentional deception. Being paid is not dirty or evil, if your motives are pure. Only wrong if you take money in a dishonest way and use others inappropriately. I also am compensated for my skills, no shame in that game.

All knowledge is stolen, very few new ideas out there, we have got to learn this stuff from somebody and acquire information that prompts us to structure our mind and think for ourselves more independently thru exposure to that information. Nobody is blindly following a Guru here, just assimilating data provided and feeling a little gratitude to have been lucky enough to have run into the info.

As I internally process the ideas of Danny, Ray and Georgi and thru careful painstaking critical analysis, done to the best of my ability, either agree or disagree with some of the theories they postulate, but I never forget to appreciate they took the time to at least start the ball rolling by providing their ideas.
Yep, everyone gets paid for their job, so no need to suck them off. The fact that he laughs incessantly at things that are not funny points to the utter vapidity that is his soul. He searches for the dopamine hit while contributing nearly nothing to research like Georgi and Ray Peat. I can collect $100 for parroting Ray Peat talking points, too

B

Blaze

Yep, everyone gets paid for their job, so no need to suck them off. The fact that he laughs incessantly at things that are not funny points to the utter vapidity that is his soul. He searches for the dopamine hit while contributing nearly nothing to research like Georgi and Ray Peat. I can collect $100 for parroting Ray Peat talking points, too
We can agree to disagree then, I guess we look at the same man and see completely dipolar things. I see in Danny a very humble but honest man doing his best to help himself and others. Something to imitate in my way of thinking, but I do hear what you said. I'm just surprised 2 people like us on the same forum with obviously similar scientific interests end up with such a different take on him. Either way, take care...... I don't want to start being repetitive and honestly now I got nothing new to add to this. Be well.

Chad_Catholic

We can agree to disagree then, I guess we look at the same man and see completely dipolar things. I see in Danny a very humble but honest man doing his best to help himself and others. Something to imitate in my way of thinking, but I do hear what you said. I'm just surprised 2 people like us on the same forum with obviously similar scientific interests end up with such a different take on him. Either way, take care...... I don't want to start being repetitive and honestly now I got nothing new to add to this. Be well.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Danny, but I do cringe when I listen to him on his podcasts

Jerkboy

JERKBOY ITS JUST SO FUNNY THAT YOU SAY THAT

Test things out? MAN thats what I've been doing about the Earth and you TRIED TO STOP me - Didn't you?

ITS JUST TOO GOOD JERKBOY 🤣🤣🤣 FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE NEXT TIME

You are crazy bro. Get some help.

Bluebell

I also like Danny's personality. I haven't listened to his shows much, but when I do I find him entertaining and relaxing to listen to.

youngsinatra

You are crazy bro. Get some help.
Indeed. Noticed it many times in other posts.

Suspiciousness and unease around others. Showing stronger emotional responses than situations call for. Hanging on to unusual beliefs or thoughts, no matter what others say. Pulling away from family and friends. „Outside forces“ are in control of your thoughts, feelings and actions. Small events or comments have huge meaning. You have special powers, are on a special mission.

Signs of psychosis.

B

Blaze

I also like Danny's personality. I haven't listened to his shows much, but when I do I find him entertaining and relaxing to listen to.
+1 , Hopefully if he browses this forum he'll read remarks like yours and feel encouraged and inspired to continue his frequent podcasts.

The first Generative energy podcasts with Georgi on youtbe were a total gold mine of info in my opinion. Episodes 1-17 before his very first interview with Ray Peat are something I return to often and are an absolute must for anybody trying to lay the groundwork for understanding the basics Peat's science. The rapport he and Georgi have as they banter is enjoyable and keeps it from being boring.

B

Blaze

Indeed. Noticed it many times in other posts.

Suspiciousness and unease around others. Showing stronger emotional responses than situations call for. Hanging on to unusual beliefs or thoughts.
Hard to throw stones , it's a matter of degrees, because we all unfortunately do this to some extent, not just him............ no human has perfect physical health and no human has perfect mental health. Not a single one of us. Part of maturing is improving our mental processes, That's why this forum can be sometimes therapeutic, as comments from others expose to us where we are not thinking as well as we would wish to.

We all are functioning at the highest level we can muster....................

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluebell

+1 , Hopefully if he browses this forum he'll read remarks like yours and feel encouraged and inspired to continue his frequent podcasts.

The first Generative energy podcasts with Georgi on youtbe were a total gold mine of info in my opinion. Episodes 1-17 before his very first interview with Ray Peat are something I return to often and are an absolute must for anybody trying to lay the groundwork for understanding the basics Peat's science. The rapport he and Georgi have as they banter is enjoyable and keeps it from being boring.
Yes. I enjoy listening to Georgi too. Bright and expresses himself thoughtfully, and they work well together as a pair. It makes for worthwhile listening and I like how honest they both are about what they really think about all kinds of subjects. I'll look up those episodes you mentioned Blaze.

B

Blaze

I'm NOT but GOOD TRY THOUGH - everything I said is LOGICAL - but the brainwashing and conditioning is SO DEEP - its just UNACCEPTABLE to BELIEVE anything else
Even the logical things (such as the level of conditioning in people) which you would like us to hear get lost , I think with posting in all caps. It would help me to pay more attention to the good ideas you want me to hear without the caps my friend.