Are Ray Peat and Danny Roddy Paranoid-Schizoids? (in the Kleinian sense)

JamesGatz

Indeed. Noticed it many times in other posts.

Suspiciousness and unease around others. Showing stronger emotional responses than situations call for. Hanging on to unusual beliefs or thoughts, no matter what others say. Pulling away from family and friends. „Outside forces“ are in control of your thoughts, feelings and actions. Small events or comments have huge meaning. You have special powers, are on a special mission.

Signs of psychosis.
What am I wrong about Sinatra?

Just tell me

You ignore that my entire posting history is PURE logic and pointing out the obvious - what we can see with our own eyes

And I'm the one whos in the wrong? Alright man - this is how Deep the Conditioning is

I will try to RELAX but when people ignore the OBVIOUS it is FRUSTRATING to see that

Don't try to be a therapist to me and diagnose me with anything though - because I know way more about that field than you do

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Even the logical things (such as the level of conditioning in people) which you would like us to hear get lost , I think with posting in all caps. It would help me to pay more attention to the good ideas you want me to hear without the caps my friend.
You're right - I will try to Relax

B

Blaze

You're right - I will try to Relax
Nice, it's a deal then, if you post without all caps, I promise to give the info you post the attention it deserves.... thanks for being reasonable brother. I appreciate you. The caps are not having the effect you wish, making people not listen to you and probably making them dislike you. You can easily and quickly reverse that perception though.

It is also one of the most completely common human behaviors for others to try and find fault in the the science any of us propose to have validity. As well they should. They must do so......... It's part of their process of critical thinking. I admit, it can often be done in an unkind manner.

It's can be hard to post here on the forum, as sometimes we may be wrongly or rightly perceived as condescending or preaching or mean or crazy or stupid , pick your criticism. I suppose that the correct presentation of ideas is everything,

We all have an impact on each other here. I have put my foot in my mouth before and am still myself learning how to phrase things in a productive way so I don't offend others here when I post and have them misinterpret my intentions or ideas. It requires a finesse I am trying to cultivate.

It's easier to get to know someone in real life than as a faceless disembodied forum poster you can only perceive through typeset. Here, people only get a small taste of who you really are.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluefish

Lol. Ok… I can safely say I just wasted 15min of my precious time on earth reading through this thread. Lol.

Here is a nice quote:

paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on.
William S. Burroughs

B

Blaze

Lol. Ok… I can safely say I just wasted 15min of my precious time on earth reading through this thread. Lol.

Here is a nice quote:

William S. Burroughs paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on.
Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Gânico

thread summarized below
1662663151381395.gif

Key to understanding PS is to understand what is "the rigidity of soul," and thus rigidity of matter. Serotonin and anti-serotonin experiences calibrate exactly with regard to this. Serotonin exactly does this rigidifying, sedimenting, coagulating effect to liquid crystalline structure, i.e. life. It coagulates one's blood.

Poles represented by Louis Pasteur and Antoine Bechamp, can exactly show us a route with regard to fear of bad, and elimination of complete evil, bad, poison. Hence modern forking of medicine. Medicine in its mechanical pursuit of elimination of Death does this by eliminating all the liquid "cleaning" processes of organism. Organism is self cleaning, if somehow contaminated, it can clean itself just by living its energical life. But, obsession with hygiene and sterilization, stalls exactly this energical process. Every germ becomes solidified too, becomes monomorphic---contrast it with Terrainian pleomorphism and exosome theory. Only with monomorphic theory, we can evade completely, vaccines are designed exactly for this. If no structure is rigid, idea of vaccine becomes superfluous.

Paranoid-schizoid, extreme distancing to bad object, attitude par excellence, tries to play "the floor is lava." If germs, i.e. Death, is everywhere, then, organism escapes infinitely, by hibernating and closing completely. Into non-perception and non-acting. If input and output can be eliminated, threat of Death becomes meaningless. Complete fear regarding germs, toxicity, thus Death, itself comes with the degeneration of Life impulse. Hence, the infantile hell and agony for the new born. This may be the most distant thing from the structure-giving experience of a new born. Baby in its schizoid agony, is not Living, it somehow spoiled even just before it has "high metabolism." -- This is exactly the state which adult infantile, mostly after its twenties, falls into and somehow loses its way. Remember, most schizophrenia starts in twenties, due to the necessary hypothyroidism coming with degeneration.

Pleomorphic theory, evades the Paranoid-Schizoid organic problem, by, embracing terrain. Being sick and transmission of sickness is the package input and output signallings of highly organized animals and nothing more basic than that. Mono-cellular packages can directly form frum multicellular organisms. Cellular and Multicellular-Tissue level life is interdependent and continuosly inter-forming and inter-meshing. Exosome signal new anti-sickness signals, if organisms pass the threshold of detoxification. Detoxification is done from the guts through the organism. Guts -> Blood -> lymphatic system.
Chylomicron quality is due to fat quality. Fat regulates anti-PS power of the organism.The resulting diet is Raw.

Ray Peat's anti-endotoxic stance, exactly aims the Paranoid-Schizoid problem at its guts. If the innards of the organism is "toxic," i.e. filled with the byproducts, poo-poo, of other cellular Life, then the organism try to eliminate all the poo-poo, toxicity, fecal matter, excretion from its outside. Probably, thirsting to eliminate all matter from the existence. But forgets that all cleanliness comes from the inside, both for spiritual inside, and for somatic inside: gut.

Peat is germ theory par excellence, not outwardly, but inwardly. By sending the theory its energical endpoints, it becomes clear that, organism must purge its innards into outside world. Somehow, it must externalize, and internalize. It must converse its relation with outside, by its "own" externalization processes. If not, it becomes anti-germ. It must have the peristalsis. All cleanliness comes topologically. Grounding and detoxification starts by purgeing. Peristatlsis regulates PS, it regulates Death, from innards of organism to downwards, to ground. Further, quality of oxidation and stability of it, Respiration=Pneuma, is the Life force, from the upwards, to chest. Respiration is before PS. Inner-toxicity creates it. Peristalsis is of downward, Oxidation is of upward energical processes. Of Death and Life.

Resulting diet is rich in electron adsorbers, Lewis acids, quinones, stabile fats; and poor in anti-peristalsis, rancid-unsaturated fats. Upward and downward dynamism. If downward stalls, liquid circulation coagulates, hence respiration becomes externally controlled. Hence:

Peat's stance toward the external controlling of the organism, as the problematic PS of the human world.

___

Last edited:

mamakitty

Thanks for saying this.
And even if we do not feel brave or strong while doing it, facing reality and keeping the fight going is the only way forward. Everything else is either delusion or learned helplessness. I can't believe that with everything going on, economically, politically, socially, and even geographically there is still a sentiment among some forum users along the lines of "come on, we are over-reacting". Yep, articles like the ones below definitely show that we are "overreacting". /s
Tbf tho, Georgi, no one can ever accuse you of being paranoid or schizo. You are very productive and full of energy while having a full life AND helping people. You are not running away from any responsibilities (and you have a lot) and living your life without too much rigidity. I applaud you for your work.

And is why the forum has taken a paranoid turn for the worse? I really don't mean bash anyone, but I find myself looking on this forum when I'm (unconsciously) trying to hurt my sense of wellbeing. Yes, I'm in psychoanalysis.

I've noticed this as well, and is one of the reasons I dont post here very often. I used to smoke weed all day when I was younger, and when I completely stopped for 6 months ( I dont smoke anymore), I was able to analyze and naturally deconstruct a lot of my paranoid ideologies. Now I'm much more careful on believing any side of a story without sufficient legitimate evidence. I get the same vibe that I used to when I smoked a ton of weed, from some posts on here too. I'm past my youth, so I dont really get the urge to challenge people's ideas or thoughts, I just kinda ignore them and focus on what's productive to me.

I will say though, I think that any idea should be countered and steel-manned by each individual. If you cannot sufficiently steel-man a counter position, then you may be biased, not sufficiently informed, or wrong on your position. Just my 2c