Are Pregnenolone Capsules Safe To Take Every Day?

Connor888

I am 21 currently and I take 2 grains of thyroid per day . I have noticed some improvement in my symptoms but its still early days. I have heard good things about Pregnenolone, and I am thinking about buying some 30mg caps if that is a good dose? I am trying to make , and get the most out of my Thyroid medication so if this can help im all for it. Thanks, would appreciate your thoughts! :)

boris

It's a good dose. Pregnenolone is safe in high doses, Peat tested it on himself and ate 1kg of it in a year and had no bad side effects.

But the quality of the product is important, some people get bad reactions from impurities. Some brands of pregnenolone have no effects.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

It's a good dose. Pregnenolone is safe in high doses, Peat tested it on himself and ate 1kg of it in a year and had no bad side effects.

But the quality of the product is important, some people get bad reactions from impurities. Some brands of pregnenolone have no effects.

Is it? There is a brand of Pregnenolone that doesn't use fillers and looks good quality. It's this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pregnenolo...nolone+50mg&qid=1592304227&s=drugstore&sr=1-5 little pricier but I would hope its good quality. Do you not think 30mg would be too low of a dose to feel anything or?

Never knew that about Ray Peat taking so much. Interesting thank you.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

I take 100mg most days and have for three or so years. I think it’s very safe.

Great to hear mate.. Does it need to be taken at the exact time time every day like I would my thyroid, or does it sort of accumulate in your body as you take it do you think??

Great to hear mate.. Does it need to be taken at the exact time time every day like I would my thyroid, or does it sort of accumulate in your body as you take it do you think??

no it doesn't. Dr. Peat said you can even take 300mg once a week if you want.

jmojo

Where are people getting their pregnenolone these days? Health Natura used to be the gold standard. Is it still?

mrchibbs

Where are people getting their pregnenolone these days? Health Natura used to be the gold standard. Is it still?

I still love that product.

J

jb116

They used to have 99.9% purity as well as Arc of Wellness. :( I still have 1 pouch of it left. Life Giving store then had it for a bit and they too no longer have it. :(

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Hmm, so does it matter if I take this on an empty stomach or is it best absorbed with / between meals?

Ray says 300mg will continue working for about a week. I wonder how long a single low dose would continue working for in a young person like myself.