Are people in this forum still taking methylene blue?

LadyRae

Good to know as I'm currently taking clindamycin to get rid of an infection/swelling between cheek and gum.
Clindamycin is in the face cream I use at night- along with niacinamide, benzoyl peroxide, and .025% tretinoin .

Peachy

I take two or three milligrams most days. I put it in a little bit of water and swish it around in my mouth for a couple minutes before I swallow it. I've noticed my teeth are very white and it also healed up some gingivitis I had coming on around a couple teeth.
Never thought to do this. Great idea!

TheCodez

Never thought to do this. Great idea!
Be sure you don't have any synthetic dental work or even dead root canaled teeth that you don't want stained. It won't stain healthy real teeth, but it'll stain most everything else.

Peachy

Be sure you don't have any synthetic dental work or even dead root canaled teeth that you don't want stained. It won't stain healthy real teeth, but it'll stain most everything else.
Thank you! Really appreciate you pointing that out. I do have some synthetic.

Ben.

Unfortunately for me MB worsens/kickstarts dental health issues. As in Gums receeding gets realy bad/aggresive. Prolly messes my biome up in a bad / unique way. I revisited it months after aswell and tried it with low dosages such as 300mcg or 1mg and its bad either way. Same as with vitamin D (makes mit blind for a few minutes) Idk why my body is reacting so wierd to pro metabolic stuff.
Cant say MB did anything to help my tinnitus either.

LadyRae

Unfortunately for me MB worsens/kickstarts dental health issues. As in Gums receeding gets realy bad/aggresive. Prolly messes my biome up in a bad / unique way. I revisited it months after aswell and tried it with low dosages such as 300mcg or 1mg and its bad either way. Same as with vitamin D (makes mit blind for a few minutes) Idk why my body is reacting so wierd to pro metabolic stuff.
Cant say MB did anything to help my tinnitus either.
When I first started using it to Target my periodontal issue on one tooth, I had my teenager just put one drop on the spot and I would lay still for a few minutes so it would soak in just right there, and I didn't have to swallow any. I wonder if that would help you? That way it wouldn't be concentrating in your gut?

Limon9

Learning about methylene blue is what lead me to finding this forum and it gave me great benefits initially but the benefits started to subside after a while probably because my health improved from peating and haven’t needed it.

But what are the thoughts on methylene blue now with forum members here. It seems like it was very big among members here at one time but not so much anymore. I remember ray saying it’s not good to take if you are going to be in sunlight.

So are members here still taking it? Is it a no go now?
You're right about that trend imo but don't let it discourage you over evidence and experience. People are slowly learning that the substances Ray likes aren't always magic-bullet panaceas, but have specific uses and downsides. People get confused because he isn't offering a fixed regimen or cut-and-dry solutions. Methylene blue is a kitchen sink substance and on balance pretty good, but I think people use too much, or aren't attuned to their biology to notice the effect of small doses.

supercoolguy

You're right about that trend imo but don't let it discourage you over evidence and experience. People are slowly learning that the substances Ray likes aren't always magic-bullet panaceas, but have specific uses and downsides. People get confused because he isn't offering a fixed regimen or cut-and-dry solutions. Methylene blue is a kitchen sink substance and on balance pretty good, but I think people use too much, or aren't attuned to their biology to notice the effect of small doses.

:bump2

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes, I’m still using it regularly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals