Are Peatarians Too Fragile?

Anders86

@Anders86 How do you even get that much coconut oil in? With no starch to dissolve it in. :-O

I make this blend of instant coffe, 50g sugar, salt, 2 yolks, 30g of coconut and 10g collagen(Like chocolate cake topping) and drinks milk beside. I do that every morning and before sleep. Then I make a thermos with milk, collagen, instant coffee and 30g coconut I bring to work.

Last edited:
I make this blend of instant coffe, 50g sugar, salt, 2 yolks, 30g of coconut and 10g collagen(Like chocolate cake topping) and drinks milk beside. I do that every morning and before sleep. Then I make a thermos with milk, collagen, instant coffee and 30g coconut I bring to work.
I used to do the butter or coconut oil in coffee thing when I messed with low carb. The fat really compliments the taste of coffee. Probably tastier with the sugar and other stuff in there as well.

Ledo

except those who are extremely resistant to stress from exposure are essentially like robots. they have very limited creativity, and their sole function has turned into survival. All you have to do is talk to ex military men and you'll see. Very numb minds, almost like their brain is made up more of scar tissue than anything.
Very interesting observation, seems true.

GelatinGoblin

I eat at home mostly, but I don't stress out when I eat something from a restaurant or store. The fragility only occurs in the ones who don't understand the "bigger picture" and are most likely not doing the consistent stuff at home that promotes a healthy system. We bring food out with us most of the time when we know we won't have access to the foods we prefer.

I can "fast" now when out if needed way better than when I used to "fast" as a way to somehow get healthy.

@cyclops eludes to what I just wrote. Being healthier than before I can handle some of those things the blog suggests, but what's the point?

Back in 2016 I was going to do a retreat with Wim Hof in the mountains of Poland where you hike a mountain with a pair of shorts on some shoes. I thought it would be cool to challenge myself and prove how resilient my mind and body were. So happy I didn't go. Plenty of damage from years of being hypothyroid to work on.

One of my favorite things Peat has said and I paraphrase "Estrogen is like cocaine!" I've never done, but I know many who have and they're some of the most estrogen dominant people I know. They replaces one bad thing for another.
I remembered this part specifically after I originally saw this post. It is very simple but true.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals