Are Parasites Worth Treating?

TreasureVibe

Hi all. Like the title says, is it worth it to treat parasites? From literature we can tell almost everyone has them. They're also everywhere in the body. And they're everywhere in our environment. So, therefore is it worth treating yourself against them?

Yeah definitely everyone has some sort of parasite. And it is really troublesome to get rid off them completely, especially because you also have to find a compound that doesn't affect you as host, yet harms the parasites. So I just let it go as they don't seem to harm me (I've never seen any but I'm very sure I have some).

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Yeah definitely everyone has some sort of parasite. And it is really troublesome to get rid off them completely, especially because you also have to find a compound that doesn't affect you as host, yet harms the parasites. So I just let it go as they don't seem to harm me (I've never seen any but I'm very sure I have some).
Thanks man. I wonder if they possess serious health consequences.

X3CyO

Thats where the whole variation in diet and intuitive eating comes into play I feel.

Herbs and spices; alcohol with extracts.

x-ray peat

I think someone wrote here about the Japanese doing annual parasite cleanses and were shocked we dont do anything about them. But I did a round of wormwood/black walnut/clove a few times over the years and never really noticed much change from doing it.

Maybe if you eat a lot of sushi or travel to developing countries a lot it would be worthwhile

Last edited:

lvysaur

I think someone wrote here about the Japanese doing annual parasite cleanses and were shocked we dont do anything about them. But I did a round of wormwood/black walnut/clove a few times over the years and never really noticed much change from doing it.

Maybe if you eat a lot of sushi or travel to developing countries a lot it would be worthwhile

perhaps if you eat a lot of raw oysters or rare meat as well.

achillea

Politicians are parasites, they do little to no good, they keep demanding from you and they increase and will not go away .

Latest research says that certain parasites accumulate heavy metals and easily multiply in our current high microwave and EMF world. Yes everyone has them but if they get out of hand they can cause all kinds of problems especially from their excretions or when one dies and explodes. Endotoxin central.

There is nothing wrong with doing a cleanse to at least knock them back to a body tolerating level. There is an old Amish formulae called Worms be Gone that is strong and a good spring tonic, You can get it from
https://www.herbhealers.com/liver-colon-cleansing/worms-b-gone-16-fl-oz-with-free-shipping.html

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals