Are LED's Deadly? Dangerous? Is It Just Me?

Nikki

For sure LED lighting contributes to SWIM's migraines. Not only that, but when SWIM sits in front of the LED monitor, she feels like she is getting sunburned. This researcher claims LEDS lead to reduced ATP amongst other issues. Dr Mercola makes the claim that about 2/3 of our energy comes from light and 1/3 from food. Is he making that up?

You Likely Use These Eye-Destroying Light Bulbs Not Realizing They're Linked to Blindness

I know people here promote red led light therapy. I wonder how this is safe. Is it only the other spectrums which cause detriment?

Waynish

Not sure why we have to confuse the issue with "SWIM" :P
Does your skin actually feel warm? Is it all LEDs? Zero fluorescents affect you this way? How do you feel in the sun?

burtlancast

You need to turn down screen luminosity to a maximum, and use a program like f.lux to block blue color to a maximum.

ddjd

In terms of red light devices, isn't it the device' driver and their EMF radiation that is the key cause got concern?
I also notice headaches from using my Chinese red light panel

biggirlkisss

it depends on led kevlin aka color temperature and what the spec sheet says too how much blue they can produce next to none or no uv so they could be ideal a very high cri is best rich red and orange lower cri more blue less rich red and orange.

OP
N

Nikki

Sorry I didn't mean to post a thread and never return. Thank you all for the advice. I used SWIM only because I don't want to affirm anything negative. SWIM got a UV blocker and that solved the issue of the burning feeling but hasn't helped the migraine very much. We think most LEDs and fluorescents give SWIM migraine but only the monitor seemed to cause "sunburn".
Gooa run before my brain splodes

biggirlkisss

there are 1900k leds out there even 1800k and they have no blue or so little. I can't see them being a health problem..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals