Are IgG food tolerance tests anything to act on?

A recent blood test has shown a high reactivity to things I consume regularly like cow's milk, kiwi, amongst others.

In your experience, is this anything to act on? As I've since read a few articles that state that there is no relation between IgG and how you tolerate food.

TTorque

A recent blood test has shown a high reactivity to things I consume regularly like cow's milk, kiwi, amongst others.

In your experience, is this anything to act on? As I've since read a few articles that state that there is no relation between IgG and how you tolerate food.
I would like to know this as well. I was shown high levels to cow's milk, wheat/gluten. Which I too regularly eat. I believe direct IgG levels are not scientifically proven, but would like to hear other thoughts.

Ippodrom47

My naturopath suggested it but I didn't do the test. My GF did it and even excluded the high IgG foods based on the test results, with no noticeable health effects.

Lemminkäinen

I think it works the other way around. A lack of IGG for a particular food, despite eating it regularly, pretty much guarantees you tolerate it super well. When the IGG is there it just means that some protein from the food bypassed the gut barrier, for whatever reason linked or not to the given food (more often than not it's just overall gut health and not the food).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals