Are Human Beings Becoming Nastier?

Probably, but I've also noticed that people are getting cruder in language and less self-restrained in behaviour, even in my own family.

Compared to the happier days of the 1990s, they swear more, there is no longer any rule against watching too much television or being too close to the screen (they are way closer to their phone and laptop screens than I ever was to the television screen).

And the rule against eating in front of the television has been entirely inverted to the point that they now consider me antisocial if I do not wish to eat in front of the television.

Badger

Probably, but I've also noticed that people are getting cruder in language and less self-restrained in behaviour, even in my own family.

Compared to the happier days of the 1990s, they swear more, there is no longer any rule against watching too much television or being too close to the screen (they are way closer to their phone and laptop screens than I ever was to the television screen).

And the rule against eating in front of the television has been entirely inverted to the point that they now consider me antisocial if I do not wish to eat in front of the television.
Those with no religious beliefs will reject this theory, but Catholic priests who specialize in doing exorcisms, such as Father Rippberger, say that part of this is much influenced from presence and influence of demons, whose numbers and power of influence are increasing:

Badger

I think it's simple poor manners
No. Begs the question about where the "poor manners" originated, whatever your explanation(s), natural or supernmatural. Vast majority of society prior to the mass communal influx of potty mouth and "bad manners" had good manners. Why did that change?

Explorer

Those with no religious beliefs will reject this theory, but Catholic priests who specialize in doing exorcisms, such as Father Rippberger, say that part of this is much influenced from presence and influence of demons, whose numbers and power of influence are increasing:
It's just a result of increased instant gratification/abundance/technological eases

Nomane Euger

No. Begs the question about where the "poor manners" originated, whatever your explanation(s), natural or supernmatural. Vast majority of society prior to the mass communal influx of potty mouth and "bad manners" had good manners. Why did that change?
hi,how do you know peoples had good manners before our actual times?what do you consider as good manners?many things that are consider good maners these days are just servility

Matestube

Scowels - frowns - sulking - annoyance - irritation, are what I see in people's faces these days like never before. Yep, you think it's stress, from pandemic - diminished purchasing power - alienation, could be some explanations, but I really believe it's technology, specifically cell phones. Peoples faces are IN them every second they're not doing something else, and, when the phone is put down, the result or affect should I say, are the 5 faces I described. 'Course, what's behind the expression/face? Perhaps a new branch of neuroscience going on ?
Yes, people are bitter and frustrated. Mostly from the liver injuries induced by the vaccine. It also creates a serotonin vicious circle.
Couple that with the lack of hope for the future, and you get depressed and frustrated people.

Jayvee

As a low energy person and someone who has experienced being a very high energy person, I can attest that a low energy state makes you a less compassionate, considerate and inquisitive person. I can't help think that I'm lucky to have experienced a high energy state because I know what it's like. For those born and raised in typical modern society I imagine those people may never experience a higher energy state and therefore it might seem normal to them. We may have a larger portion of nastier people... I do however think it's the job of the more fortunate to take care of the less fortunate and to change/influence the negative state. So maybe it's on us to do something about it for the good of humankind.

Matestube

As a low energy person and someone who has experienced being a very high energy person, I can attest that a low energy state makes you a less compassionate, considerate and inquisitive person. I can't help think that I'm lucky to have experienced a high energy state because I know what it's like. For those born and raised in typical modern society I imagine those people may never experience a higher energy state and therefore it might seem normal to them. We may have a larger portion of nastier people... I do however think it's the job of the more fortunate to take care of the less fortunate and to change/influence the negative state. So maybe it's on us to do something about it for the good of humankind.
Why are you a low energy person if you know how to be a high energy person.
What did you put in place to become a high energy person?

Jayvee

Why are you a low energy person if you know how to be a high energy person.
What did you put in place to become a high energy person?

Sorry, poorly worded post. I meant I had been a high energy person for most of my life. Sadly after years of poor diet and finasteride it put me in a low energy state which I'm slowly crawling out of. As someone who has experienced both extremes and going from a high energy state to a low energy state I at least have the advantage to know what high energy mental state feels like.

Summer

According to Whistleblowers, this was planned and put into action.

Yusef El, in his video on what a "U.S. Citizen" is, mentions Charlotte Iserbyt right at the top-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j711tNiET1M

Here is a video where she briefly describes some of the things she saw being put into the education system (certainly public schools, and likely some private schools as well)-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDyDtYy2I0M

Apparently, more people should have listened to Malcom X-

View attachment 34296

What Yusef El says about contracts makes you think. Their binding power is spiritual to an extent. Reminds me of when Esau sold Jacob his birthright for some stew. And likewise when Isaac blessed Jacob thinking he was Esau. Even after Isaac realized he had been tricked into blessing the wrong brother, he said he couldn’t undo it.

TheSir

How do these things cause gross and impolite behavior?
Less patience and tolerance for anything that doesn't gratify the ego. Increased desensitization shifts the mind from an abundance mindset towards scarcity mindset: as the hits of satisfaction become rarer, the individual can no longer afford to be patient and polite. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the ascetic is satisfied by the simple act of being alive, and will thus feel no urge to speak or behave in inconsiderate ways. This is similar to Peat's conceptualization of bioenergetics.

Nomane Euger

Less patience and tolerance for anything that doesn't gratify the ego. Increased desensitization shifts the mind from an abundance mindset towards scarcity mindset: as the hits of satisfaction become rarer, the individual can no longer afford to be patient and polite. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the ascetic is satisfied by the simple act of being alive, and will thus feel no urge to speak or behave in inconsiderate ways. This is similar to Peat's conceptualization of bioenergetics.
what do you consider patiente and polite?both of these can be negative,caused by negative phenomenons

P

Peatness

TheSir

what do you consider patiente and polite?both of these can be negative,caused by negative phenomenons
I think you're hinting at behavior that is merely masquerading as politeness or patience. Certainly I can't imagine any case in which the true manifestations of these traits could be deemed negative or caused by negative phenomena. As for what I consider patient or polite, I am simply going along with how these words are commonly used.

Nomane Euger

I think you're hinting at behavior that is merely masquerading as politeness or patience. Certainly I can't imagine any case in which the true manifestations of these traits could be deemed negative or caused by negative phenomena. As for what I consider patient or polite, I am simply going along with how these words are commonly used.
Hi,I share you my perspective:politeness like in French we say « formules de politesse »Wich qualify words such as «monsieur/milord » « madame/milady » « excusez moi/excuse me » ,in French also when you talk to a person you are familiar with you say « tu/you »,and when you don’t know the person enough peoples expect you to say « vous/you(s) »thé same that you would use for many persons despit there is only one persons,most of these are servile formula that tend to diminish the power Of the person to varying degree and shouldn’t even be,excess politeness formulas is even worst and it’s often insecure peoples that abuse theses.then if politeness is about not expressing things with negatives tons of voices and negatives intentions to hurt others feelings,you don’t choose your feelings,if you are in a state where you experience very littles negatives feelings and you are agréable to others,and then when you have negatives feelings that you djudge you shouldn’t manifest these in a way that hurt others,because they are not necessary guilty of anything,great.if a person experience negatives feelings(Wich she doesn’t chose to) and from her perspective her feelings are legit,and she djudge peoples guilty of these negatives feelings,not expressing them is not politeness,that’s being afraid of the outcome,that’s submission.about patience:if you want something that will make you feel better physically and mentally and you can obtain it,you shouldn’t be patient,you should act to get it as soon as possible to reach a higher state,and perhaps free-ing your self from the negatives physical and mentals feelings you were experiencing(even if you were in a perceived neutral state,good better than neutral),if you judge the thing you want obtainable,or you know from your experience it’s obtainable,being patient in this context is bad and unfruitful.if you know something you do that isn’t fun short/mid term,boring even,but you know that on long term it will grant you a higher well being,then being patient is the the ideal behavior in this situation,if the well being benefit long term overcome the short term/mid term annoyance,other than that we shouldn’t force our self to do anything that we do not enjoy if it doesn’t have a high chance of increasing our long term well being

tankasnowgod

What Yusef El says about contracts makes you think. Their binding power is spiritual to an extent. Reminds me of when Esau sold Jacob his birthright for some stew. And likewise when Isaac blessed Jacob thinking he was Esau. Even after Isaac realized he had been tricked into blessing the wrong brother, he said he couldn’t undo it.
When it comes to legal matters and commerce, however, you can undo it. If there was no true "meeting of the minds," there is no contract. This is especially true if the contract was entered into based on deception, or fraud. However, it is an adversarial system, so you have to figure out that you have been deceived, and then take steps to dissolve or renegotiate the contract. And oftentimes, the other party isn't fulfilling their end of the contract, which will nullify it as well.

Scowels - frowns - sulking - annoyance - irritation, are what I see in people's faces these days like never before. Yep, you think it's stress, from pandemic - diminished purchasing power - alienation, could be some explanations, but I really believe it's technology, specifically cell phones. Peoples faces are IN them every second they're not doing something else, and, when the phone is put down, the result or affect should I say, are the 5 faces I described. 'Course, what's behind the expression/face? Perhaps a new branch of neuroscience going on ?
A lot of folks are bitter and resentful. The whole mating and dating market has been ****88 and I think that might be a part of it.

In addition, even if we all put down our cell phones the radio towers still emit that frequency in addition to satellite EMF radiation so we're never completely free of the stress.

Supplements like thyroid, DHEA / Pregnenolone, Testosterone seem to help

Matestube

A lot of folks are bitter and resentful. The whole mating and dating market has been ****88 and I think that might be a part of it.

In addition, even if we all put down our cell phones the radio towers still emit that frequency in addition to satellite EMF radiation so we're never completely free of the stress.

Supplements like thyroid, DHEA / Pregnenolone, Testosterone seem to help
Indeed. Testosterone supplementation completely eliminated my anxiety looks and that constant frowning I had. My face is now relaxed most of the time.