Are Human Beings Becoming Nastier?

Scowels - frowns - sulking - annoyance - irritation, are what I see in people's faces these days like never before. Yep, you think it's stress, from pandemic - diminished purchasing power - alienation, could be some explanations, but I really believe it's technology, specifically cell phones. Peoples faces are IN them every second they're not doing something else, and, when the phone is put down, the result or affect should I say, are the 5 faces I described. 'Course, what's behind the expression/face? Perhaps a new branch of neuroscience going on ?
Absolutely. There are so many things contributing to this now. But as I see it, there definitely seemed to be shift in the world in 2020. The world really changed. It’s almost like a separation between people…..a spiritual separation. And I am not talking about a “religious” thing. But a spiritual thing. Those that see and those that don’t. Or I should say, those who WANT to see, and those that don’t. Those who want the truth and those that don’t. A real divide has taken place between people….like it was actually meant to happen. It was always been there but now it is manifesting in the natural. Some people wake up and some people, for whatever reason, will NEVER wake up.

But the lines are strongly being draw. There is a divide. Basically you are either on one side or you are not. The ones who love darkness are manifesting that darkness now. They are really nasty. But they are showing their true colors.

johnwester130

Something is definitely wrong.

Could be all the technology.

I remember reading something about when New York was being built, they planted a certain type of tree to keep people calm?
I can't remember the details though

JamesGatz

There is definitely a plot//psy-op that was targeted for this effect - unfortunately they deem it necessary as an initial stage for having every person doing what's best for the collective.

Many aspects play into this - truthfully I think masks were the biggest, planned psy-op to achieve this effect

Besides the negative effects I post below - masks prevent people from using facial expressions for social/communication purposes (as well as induce a chronic stress state by pressuring one's jaws against their airways)

Masks will probably make a comeback for this reason alone - it's essential for making apathetic robots out of people

Table1.png

There is definitely a plot//psy-op that was targeted for this effect - unfortunately they deem it necessary as an initial stage for having every person doing what's best for the collective.

Many aspects play into this - truthfully I think masks were the biggest, planned psy-op to achieve this effect

Besides the negative effects I post below - masks prevent people from using facial expressions for social/communication purposes (as well as induce a chronic stress state by pressuring one's jaws against their airways)

Masks will probably make a comeback for this reason alone - it's essential for making apathetic robots out of people

View attachment 35941

The hidden agenda behind mask wearing is the dehumanization of the human race.

lt’s to mock humans as sentient beings.