Are Human Beings Becoming Nastier?

DMF

Scowels - frowns - sulking - annoyance - irritation, are what I see in people's faces these days like never before. Yep, you think it's stress, from pandemic - diminished purchasing power - alienation, could be some explanations, but I really believe it's technology, specifically cell phones. Peoples faces are IN them every second they're not doing something else, and, when the phone is put down, the result or affect should I say, are the 5 faces I described. 'Course, what's behind the expression/face? Perhaps a new branch of neuroscience going on ?

Nomane Euger

Scowels - frowns - sulking - annoyance - irritation, are what I see in people's faces these days like never before. Yep, you think it's stress, from pandemic - diminished purchasing power - alienation, could be some explanations, but I really believe it's technology, specifically cell phones. Peoples faces are IN them every second they're not doing something else, and, when the phone is put down, the result or affect should I say, are the 5 faces I described. Perhaps a new branch of neuroscience going on ?
no need for technology or covid pandemic,iam 26 even at school when i was 8,kids were crual,it hit every age,even in your own family,it take effort for me to not experience theses agressives/intolerances/dominances tendancies,i just have to eat certains commons foods such as eggs/starchs and i start to manifest these tendancies my self ,i dont embrace it,and make things that make me tend back to a cooperative state in which iam philanthrope ,but considering most peoples suboptimals environnement,starting with foods,chronic stress already in childhood,those behaviors are expected,peoples are victim of their environnement,experiencing tendancies do not mean you have to embrace theses ,but it make it way harder to go againts them and behave differently.in our today word,most peoples will sease the smallest occasion to dominate you in a more or less evident manner,have to build up resiliency,the word is not adapted to experience proper childhood,way to cruel.i wasnt there but i doubt it was any different in past centuries even worst in certains aspects considering how they hypotetically treated each others slavery this kind of things.ideally you build up optimale stoicism to bad feelings and stressors,you share tools to peoples you want,and you build your self up an environnement that doesnt require as much stoicism,so you and your peoples can get back to a state of sensitivity where you can experience life as intense and pleasurable as possible.even with out all these suboptimales modern factors,from my experience the more you tend to the adult characteristics ,the more you manifest competitive tendancies and your cooperative tendencies diminish

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Scowels - frowns - sulking - annoyance - irritation, are what I see in people's faces these days like never before. Yep, you think it's stress, from pandemic - diminished purchasing power - alienation, could be some explanations, but I really believe it's technology, specifically cell phones. Peoples faces are IN them every second they're not doing something else, and, when the phone is put down, the result or affect should I say, are the 5 faces I described. 'Course, what's behind the expression/face? Perhaps a new branch of neuroscience going on ?

Not just nastier - more psychopathic and deranged/twisted too. Peat mentioned it in several newsletter years ago. I think the "pandemic" over the last 2 years confirmed this beyond any doubt. Technology is certainly a major cause of this, but there are also so many more - food, drugs, EMF pollution, social stress, removal of meaning from most daily activities (especially education), etc.
Even before the boom in technology/Internet in the late 90s there were already signs of serious cognitive/mental decline in most Western populations. Testosterone levels and IQ scores have been declining since the 1970s, and those are pretty good indications of general population health. A sick "society" (assuming one even exists anymore) can't really be a nice society and now when more and more people realize they are royally (and possibly terminally) screwed many of them simply drop any remaining pretenses and let their rage out.

tankasnowgod

Even before the boom in technology/Internet in the late 90s there were already signs of serious cognitive/mental decline in most Western populations.
According to Whistleblowers, this was planned and put into action.

Yusef El, in his video on what a "U.S. Citizen" is, mentions Charlotte Iserbyt right at the top-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j711tNiET1M

Here is a video where she briefly describes some of the things she saw being put into the education system (certainly public schools, and likely some private schools as well)-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDyDtYy2I0M

Apparently, more people should have listened to Malcom X-

Malcolm X.jpg

haidut

Forum Supporter
Apparently, more people should have listened to Malcom X-

...and like most other truth-tellers he got clipped by..."islamic terrorists". If even Wikipedia recognizes that there is a lot more to his assassination than the official story, then you can imagine how bad it really is.

Speaking of more to the story - not sure if you saw on the news recently that his assassins got their convictions overturned and they were declared innocent of the crimes as the FBI apparently cooked the books. So, if the official "assassins" didn't do it and FBI was involved in covering it up, then the situation is pretty obvious to me. Interestingly, there was no discussion about this by any "civil rights" celebrities...many of who I am convinced are on the govt's payroll as disinfo/sabotage agents.

P

Peatness

Everything is being poisoned

the water supply
Food
Medicines
Vaccines - these are simply poisons
Media
the atmosphere via chemtrails
5g radiation
relationships have been stressed by the plandemic narrative

Most people are sick even if they don't feel sick.

Lollipop2

Most people are sick even if they don't feel sick.
This is my thought. People feel horrible inside. Remember what we see in external behavior is magnified 1000 times on the inside. Sick, feel awful, depressed, etc. etc.

Zpol

I think we are seeing what John Calhoun refers to as a 'behavioral sink'.
"What looked like a rat utopia and mouse paradise — unlimited food and water, multiple levels and private nesting areas— quickly spiraled into turbulent congestion that lead to a population subside followed by disturbing and pathological behaviors of the members."

I think the problem is more that people don't know what to do with themselves than over population though. They don't have anything pushing them to realize their worth in the world; and no drive or motivation to figure it out. That, in addition to the learned helplessness created by the fact we don't know how to actually survive in nature. We go to our job and then by food from a store. We are so detached from nature that I think it creates a type of behavior that leads to anger, rage, and frustration.

Sympathetic and parasympathetic
I was overly friendly while taking 50mcg lsd and I grinned over things that would have annoyed me before

Lilac

Recently, a visiting relative arrived, and I could see her still in the car with a cartoon frown/scowl on her face. The visited ended with a movie-worthy meltdown of irrational anger. I think cell-phone use was the least of the problems in this case. (This is someone who is Social Security eligible, to give an idea of the age group.) I would say hypothyroid from birth. Chronic undereating. Too much diet soda. Stressful work hours and pandemic and the usual media manipulation. No spirituality, no religion. Educated, but totally un-self-aware.

Just one anecdote from my own life about the dumbing-down of education: In the early 70s, when I was in sixth grade, the public schools introduced this learning-on-your-own/open-classroom concept. So instead of the teacher giving a lesson to all, you took a pamphlet lesson from a big box. Less work for teachers, graft on selling the kits, and the students learn little. I don't remember the lessons but can imagine they were early specimens of NWO bull****. Wasted years.

Gânico

hahah, people are legit pumped with estrogen and serotonin. Today i got to see a normal, "well-adjusted" woman yelling and acting crazy for mere frivolities, very difficult to establish healthy connections with our kinship nowadays.

Zpol

Also this...
IMG_20220305_094538_353.jpg

Not sure of the source of this info or how well researched this phenomenon is, particularly with regard to masks, but it could be a contributing factor. As we learn more about the long term effects of masking, the negative behavioral effects are becoming quite clear (especially in children).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Absolutely. I was just talking with a friend about this today.

-Luke-

Also this...
View attachment 34331
Not sure of the source of this info or how well researched this phenomenon is, particularly with regard to masks, but it could be a contributing factor. As we learn more about the long term effects of masking, the negative behavioral effects are becoming quite clear (especially in children).
I just came home from a walk. On the way, I watched a little boy, maybe 3 or 4 years old, walk up to another person, and the kid's father (?) yelled loudly, "Hey, keep your distance!" Kids that age grew up with "keep your distance" and "wear a mask" and "be careful or you'll kill grandma." I don't even want to imagine what effect this will have on the development of these children. It makes me sick.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Recently, a visiting relative arrived, and I could see her still in the car with a cartoon frown/scowl on her face. The visited ended with a movie-worthy meltdown of irrational anger. I think cell-phone use was the least of the problems in this case. (This is someone who is Social Security eligible, to give an idea of the age group.) I would say hypothyroid from birth. Chronic undereating. Too much diet soda. Stressful work hours and pandemic and the usual media manipulation. No spirituality, no religion. Educated, but totally un-self-aware.

Just one anecdote from my own life about the dumbing-down of education: In the early 70s, when I was in sixth grade, the public schools introduced this learning-on-your-own/open-classroom concept. So instead of the teacher giving a lesson to all, you took a pamphlet lesson from a big box. Less work for teachers, graft on selling the kits, and the students learn little. I don't remember the lessons but can imagine they were early specimens of NWO bull****. Wasted years.
My elementary school had that learning-on-your-own box of pamphlets, too. I hated it. Fortunately, it was only one year or one semester or even less or I just ignored it. You are right that it probably made someone a bunch of money but didn't provide any education. It was 1965 in my school.

ilovethesea

...and like most other truth-tellers he got clipped by..."islamic terrorists". If even Wikipedia recognizes that there is a lot more to his assassination than the official story, then you can imagine how bad it really is.

Speaking of more to the story - not sure if you saw on the news recently that his assassins got their convictions overturned and they were declared innocent of the crimes as the FBI apparently cooked the books. So, if the official "assassins" didn't do it and FBI was involved in covering it up, then the situation is pretty obvious to me. Interestingly, there was no discussion about this by any "civil rights" celebrities...many of who I am convinced are on the govt's payroll as disinfo/sabotage agents.
Likely faked his death like many others. http://mileswmathis.com/malc.pdf

ilovethesea

Also this...
View attachment 34331
I noticed this right away after the first lockdown in 2020 when stores opened back up.... I realized I was avoiding eye contact when talking to the masked staff or fellow customers. Like they subconsciously became less human to me.

Later on, when masks became “mandatory” and shopping became a living hell of these people barking at me to put a mask on, I stopped caring.

Badger

Also this...
View attachment 34331

This shows why the Globalists mandate masks: it's a conditioning vector to better enable police and military forces to control the population. They want to make it easier for those forces to assualt and kill the population.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals