Are Ghosts Real ?

magnesiumania

I know many friends of mine who personally had paranormal activities in their houses. Just beginning with hearing steps at night, to whispering voices, to self-locking doors, to body-dragging nightmares, to seeing dark entities at home at night or simply just generally feeling unwell in the building.

Every evil power surrenders and flees at the name of Jesus Christ.

If you are dealing with paranormal activity, consider 4 things:
1. Removal of ungodly objects / possible medium
2. Inclusion of holy items like a crucifix, the rosary, pictures of saints, the Bible or holy water
3. Personal refuge in God‘s protection and his guardian angles through prayer
4. Reach out for professional help by a priest for sanctification of your house in severe cases
If you are dealing with paranormal activity or hallucinations consider 3 things.

1. Is there toxic mold in the house?
2. Leave the house
3. Make friends with the house and ask if they follow Ray Peat.

youngsinatra

If you are dealing with paranormal activity or hallucinations consider 3 things.

1. Is there toxic mold in the house?
2. Leave the house
3. Make friends with the house and ask if they follow Ray Peat.
Every personal case of paranormal activity I‘ve been in touch with stopped after spiritual intervention like I mentioned earlier.

I am not saying that hallucinations are entirely spiritual - I am actually more on the physiology-based side when it comes to schizophrenia or psychosis. I agree that mold toxicity can cause mental distortions.

Kykeon

Ok. Can you elaborate what interventions was undetaken?
BY THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST I AM TELLING THE SPIRITS TO LEAVE THIS PERSONS BODY. haha.
But on a serious note, exorcists say that they only treat people who were evaluated by psychiatrists before, and that they would use tricks like using fake holy water to expose someone who is faking demonic possession, and that the possessed persons dont show their dislike then, but real blessed holy water does produce a bad reaction in the person who are truly possessed by "demons".
Not really sure, might be a bunch of lies and bogus, but i found it quite interesting.

RealNeat

Last edited:

RealNeat

Ray's thoughts on ghosts:

Q:
Hello Ray,

I was curious to know if you had any thoughts on ghosts and ghosts stories ? Sometimes I think that ghosts are not real and the stories are from people with high serotonin who may visualize things but there seem to be many stories

- do you personally believe in ghosts or have a take on it ?

A:

A physical chemisst, John O’Meara Bockris, compiled a collection of well documented stories (The New Paradigm); I think it’s likely that interaction among the living can account for what appear to be actions of ghosts—usually.
"-usually" classic Peat, always leaving room for some good Halloween fun.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals