ARE Forced VENTILATOR Protocols KILLING COVID PATIENTS?

mimmo123

Viral video of Doctor on what there actually seeing from patients.
Is the death rate as high as it is because of the forced protocols being used?

Perry Staltic

I wonder if the guy is an illicit drug user. The whistleblower nurse from Elmhurst in NYC said the only patient she saw survive the vent was a young guy who woke out of his drug-induced coma and extubated himself. Turns out he woke up because he was an illicit drug user whose body had become desensitized to the coma-inducing drugs hospitals use.

P

Peatness

I wonder if the guy is an illicit drug user. The whistleblower nurse from Elmhurst in NYC said the only patient she saw survive the vent was a young guy who woke out of his drug-induced coma and extubated himself. Turns out he woke up because he was an illicit drug user whose body had become desensitized to the coma-inducing drugs hospitals use.
Does it really matter? Even drug addicts deserve not to be murdered

P

Peatness

Why did you assume there was judgment or disapproval in my comment?
Because your first comment was about speculation about drug addiction rather than expressing disapproval about what was done to him

Perry Staltic

Because your first comment was about speculation about drug addiction rather than expressing disapproval about what was done to him

No it wasn't about addiction, but about possibly being desensitized to the effects of narcotics that allowed him to wake out of a narcotics-induced coma. Normally people would not be able to wake out of a propofol-, fentanyl-. morphine-induced coma, which is probably why the nurses were so aghast that he walked out of the room.

P

Peatness

No it wasn't about addiction, but about possibly being desensitized to the effects of narcotics that allowed him to wake out of a narcotics-induced coma. Normally people would not be able to wake out of a propofol-, fentanyl-. morphine-induced coma, which is probably why the nurses were so aghast that he walked out of the room.
In that case being drug addict saved his life

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals