Are Cronometer and USDA wrong,look at how deficient GMOs are

freal

http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/stunni ... us_non_gmo

Its really sad, GMO crops are as nutritious as a piece of plastic. But Cronometer and USDA still have in their database nutritional analysis from prior to 2000, maybe even as far as 1980s or 1970s.

What about the meat, is that also as nutritious as plastic. We know its the glyphosate, it chelates the minerals, thats what it does. But vitamins are probably normal. It would be intersting to see an anlysis of nutrienits in gmo feed vs non-gmo feed meat, but I could not find any.

We are calculating our nutritional intake with cronometer, what if all the trace minerals we are getting are close to zero??

Ben

Re: Are Cronometer and USDA wrong,look at how deficient GMOs

GMO food is also toxic, so it should be avoided regardless of mineral content.

http://www.aaemonline.org/gmopost.html

It's worth stating that both USDA and FDA supported OUTLAWING GMO labeling, so that it's illegal to label food as non-GMO even if it indeed is. They also ignored the studies in the above link, and said there is no health risks associated with GMO food. There is probably plenty of corruption in those organizations. I heard about an incident where one employee quit Monsanto only to approve his own paper when he joined the USDA. In this country, people who smoke marijuana are put in jail (in most states) while a company like Monsanto with such a bad history is allowed to be. It should have been shut down decades ago. Now they continue to do harm through their toxic seeds and herbicides.

OP
F

freal

You dont get it ,the main crops for feeding animals are soybeans, corn and alfalfa, which happen to be mostly GMOs. I can easily choose not to eat GMO corn or soy, but its a lot tougher to get non-GMO fed meat, close to impossible.

Ben

Yes, I got it when I wrote that post. Demand should increase supply, many don't know that the food that's fed to animals makes a difference so I wonder what's a good way to increase awareness so demand is higher. GMO food is probably cheaper to feed to animals, but using non-GMO food shouldn't be too economically harsh. We can always stock up on our own livestock anyway, that's a plus! lol. Maybe there should be a peatarian farm where they feed livestock no grain, no GMO, and lots of coconut oil. :)

4peatssake

Ben said:
Yes, I got it when I wrote that post. Demand should increase supply, many don't know that the food that's fed to animals makes a difference so I wonder what's a good way to increase awareness so demand is higher. GMO food is probably cheaper to feed to animals, but using non-GMO food shouldn't be too economically harsh. We can always stock up on our own livestock anyway, that's a plus! lol. Maybe there should be a peatarian farm where they feed livestock no grain, no GMO, and lots of coconut oil. :)
Those farms do exist but let's face it sickness is Big Business and greed/profits matter more to a lot of people than the health and well being of others. Sad but true. Our food, water and air supplies have been deliberately poisoned for a very, very long time.

Ben

4peatssake said:
Ben said:
Those farms do exist but let's face it sickness is Big Business and greed/profits matter more to a lot of people than the health and well being of others. Sad but true. Our food, water and air supplies have been deliberately poisoned for a very, very long time.
Are you referring to water fluoridation as an example? I think it may be true that governments are trying to dull the masses using fluoride. It lowers the IQ of children. It displaces iodine from the thyroid gland and can result in hypothyroidism. It builds up in bone and teeth, weakening them, but also in an area of the brain called the pineal gland, which produces melatonin and maybe dimethyltryptamine, a chemical involved in dreaming. I heard about people never being the same after drinking fluoridated water for a year, becoming dull and passive. Obviously that is the type of person governments can control the best, so some immoral employees probably support water fluoridation pretending they are concerned about the teeth of children. So what are you referring to when you mean "deliberate poisoning"?

4peatssake

Ben said:
4peatssake said:
Ben said:
Are you referring to water fluoridation as an example? I think it may be true that governments are trying to dull the masses using fluoride. It lowers the IQ of children. It displaces iodine from the thyroid gland and can result in hypothyroidism. It builds up in bone and teeth, weakening them, but also in an area of the brain called the pineal gland, which produces melatonin and maybe dimethyltryptamine, a chemical involved in dreaming. I heard about people never being the same after drinking fluoridated water for a year, becoming dull and passive. Obviously that is the type of person governments can control the best, so some immoral employees probably support water fluoridation pretending they are concerned about the teeth of children. So what are you referring to when you mean "deliberate poisoning"?
Fluoride is a particularly bad one yes and it does indeed calcify the pineal gland. Chem trails, massive radiation poisoning from wireless technologies are other examples. Our food is filled with toxins, chemicals, antibiotics, gmo's etc.

The brains of children today are completely different. They have almost zero attention span and are addicted to machines. Anyhoo, it's all out there and well documented for those with eyes that see.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

freal said:
We are calculating our nutritional intake with cronometer, what if all the trace minerals we are getting are close to zero??
:(

4peatssake said:
Our food is filled with toxins, chemicals, antibiotics, gmo's etc.
And now possibly almost zero nutrients.

HDD

"The nutrients produced in the cow's rumen are selectively absorbed into the cow's bloodstream, where the liver can further filter out any toxins before the amino acids and other nutrients are absorbed by the udder to be synthesized into milk. If cows are fed extremely bad diets, for example with a very large amount of grain, the filtering process is less perfect, and some allergens can reach the milk, but since sick cows are less profitable than healthy cows, dairies usually feed their cows fairly well."

"Besides being an ecologically favorable source of calcium, protein, sugar, and fat, the composition of milk causes it to be digested efficiently, supporting the growth of bacteria that are relatively safe for the intestine and liver, and reducing the absorption of endotoxin"

MILK is ideal.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

4peatssake

Haagendazendiane said:
MILK is ideal.
Yes!
dancing_cow.gif

Mittir

Charlie said:
Haagendazendiane said:
MILK is ideal.

Indeed it is. Along with really good vitamin and minerals in it.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dai ... ducts/74/2

I remember reading a study where they analysed nutritional content of
milk from different breeds of cows ( probably different feeding)
The protein content varied from 30 grams to 38 grams per quart of milk.
I am not sure if companies do measure the nutrient content of their own cows
or they just paste the USDA data on the box.
One of the reason for high iodine content in milk is due to the process they
use to milk the cows. They use some kind of iodine to disinfect the udders.
Farmed egg yolk has many fold iodine than natural egg is due to the supplement they
give. I think most commercially grown animals get lots of vitamin and mineral supplements. Hormone, PUFA and antibiotics are the main problem there.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Mittir said:
One of the reason for high iodine content in milk is due to the process they
use to milk the cows. They use some kind of iodine to disinfect the udders.
I talked to my local dairy farmer and due to the cost of the iodine wash being so much, most farmers have now switched to bleach.

OP
F

freal

Remember GMO soybeans were introduced in 1996 and corn a little bit later. It wasnt until 2005 to 2006 that GMO soybeans became prevalent, like over 50%. Do its a phenomena not even a decade old. If you look a how glyphosate works is by chelating minerals and by starving the plants of minerals it destroys their immune system, "giving them plant AIDS".

So we want to know what does the nutritional content of post 2006 meat supply looks like? dont confuse vitamins with minerals, cows do make their own vitamin in rumen but not minerals.

OP
F

freal

I think most commercially grown animals get lots of vitamin and mineral supplements. Hormone, PUFA and antibiotics are the main problem there.

I hope they do.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

freal said:
I think most commercially grown animals get lots of vitamin and mineral supplements. Hormone, PUFA and antibiotics are the main problem there.

I hope they do.
If metabolism is shot due to the pufa, hormones, etc. Then its quite possible they would not be able to optimally utilize the supplements given to them.

Back
Top Bottom