Are cheeks like sensor for bad food? Os is it just me?

I started to realize, that my cheeks are signaling if I am eating food that doesn't fit me. I have psoriasis in early stage so I am looking for improvements in my diet. I have experimented with almost all type of diets in 10 years and have found that both mentally and physically I feel best on low-carbish-carnivorish approach AND also low-carb-low-calorie vegan. I know that I can't tolerate gluten, cow protein, most seeds and some nuts - most classic stuff I guess.
But recently I realized when I am eating foods that I should not my cheeks are signaling me almost instantly after I start chewing this food. It feels like my cheeks gets wet and cold and in the moment I stop eating those things my cheeks feel normal again. Also there are no coloring of skin or any acne or rash. If I eat this stuff anyways there comes brainfog and fatigue after that for 1-2 hours. Sometimes that kind of food also blocks my nose.
I always have this cheek-feeling by eating any junk food, and food I mentioned before. Now I start to find that not all nuts are bad for me - for example pistachios, most of time they are fine, but sometimes I have this cheek feeling.
I am following this sensor then I know that meat, fish, eggs, mushrooms, most veggies including nightshades, most fruits are fine for me, also things like rise, potatoes and buckwheat is fine. I have literally spitted out food because sometimes this cheek feeling is so strong. I have also felt that same product for shop or local farm gives me opposite reaction - goat cheese for example. Probably fake cheese? Probably plastic or some industrial ***t in it?
I decided that I'll trust this feeling and will eat according my sensors :)

Does someone here have similar "sensor"? What are yours if any? What have you found? And why cheeks? I have idea that this is probably related to saliva glands?