Are Bacillus Subtilis And B. Licheniformis Probiotics Peaty? Lactic Acid Production

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Damn, anything else?
Black seed is actually quite amazing. The benefits of thymoquinone and its other compounds laaargely outweight the negatives of 0.5g PUFA IMO.

It is very pro-thyroid, anti-NO, anti-microbal, gut-healing, neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetes. It improve mitochondrial function, increase testosterone and lowers prolactin.

Dr. Peat talked positively about it in one of his interviews

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Today I tried it and didn't notice any difference in my brainfog.
It may take days for the substance to even reach your intestine, let alone kill enough Subtilis to reduce lactic acid.

Also, I would expect you to feel worse in the first days of the treatment, as the dying pathogens are putting out endotoxin

"Rarely, a normally probiotic bacteria can become harmfully invasive, but those in the megasporebiotic product are generally safe. B. subtilis and B. licheniformis synthesize antibiotics that kill many bacteria, if they are able to grow in the intestine." - Ray
I'm sorry If I missed it but can you provide with us with the link of the probiotic.

I only found this: MegaSporeBiotic™ | #1 Spore-Based Probiotic and Antioxidant but I don't think I can order it if I don't have a registered practitioner.

Beastmode

@Perry Staltic I'm just realizing there's some info on this very thing here. No need for another thread on I imagine.
I put it in a glass of warm milk and let it grow for 18-24h. After the first night, it will only be slightly thickened milk. I then take a spoonful of the cultured milk and mix it with more fresh milk. After another 18-24 hours you have a decent yoghurt which you can continue to regrow for as long as you like. I don't eat it all the time, and sometimes I start a new culture because after a few repetitions there might be a risk of introducing other bacteria.
Are you using a powdered form for this like megaspore to do this?

Perry Staltic

@Perry Staltic I'm just realizing there's some info on this very thing here. No need for another thread on I imagine.

Are you using a powdered form for this like megaspore to do this?

I used some probiotics I have (coagulens, bfidobacteria, maybe some others) in cap form. Just emptied out a cap into milk. They didn't give me the same quality yogurt as the Greek starter I have, so I lost interest. But it sounds like a great way to possibly multiply the expensive megaspore product cheaply.

SuperStressed

I don't have any at the moment. It seems to be unavailable outside Russia in the past year or two.
Heh yeah.. there is a Kyiv source of biosporin but they haven't fulfilled my order. Apparently Kyiv just had a drone strike. If they get back to me ill let everyone know.