Architecture And Depression

I think to some degree, yes. For the last 30-40 years most American public schools have been designed and built in an aesthetic that resembles prisons or "correctional institutions"; large, drab and austere buildings with high, small windows and little to no landscape development.

Makrosky

Oh yes, definitely. No doubt about that. And the opposite also : beautiness heals.

Dhair

I can't imagine what the psychological impact of living amongst commie blocks is like. No wonder alcoholism is rampant in Russia.

Drareg

I would say yes,it’s nice to be in a place with massive windows,I think in older times like baroque styles if they had access to the massive glass panels we have now they would have head them everywhere. Nothing better than a floor to ceiling window looking out onto a forest,nature’s architecture in your window.

Need to be carefull with threads like this as some people will think Peat said change the architecture of your house and it will cure your depression,get another mortgage to do it.

Sucrates

Yeah, marxist architecture definitely has a negative effect, population density is a big factor in cities too though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals