• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Approximately 2 Year Old Bottle Of Cardenosine Still Good?

poilochio

I was cleaning out the cabinet and found an approximately 2 year old bottle of Cardenosine. is it still usable or has it possibly completely degraded.

Attachments

• IMG_20190511_170217.jpg
    IMG_20190511_170217.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 18

Lee Simeon

I was cleaning out the cabinet and found an approximately 2 year old bottle of Cardenosine. is it still usable or has it possibly completely degraded.
I would still use it if I were you, but is the Cardenosine so old? Thought it was released last year, but I might be wrong.

poilochio

I think I might try it....I remember buying it when it came out ..it seems like 2years ago but you might be right