MOUNTAINBEAR

I've posted before on the putting pansterone, androsterone, vitamin K and thyromax on my scrotum with some notable success. Haidut recommended I tried pure T3. Well here are a few observations:

-two drops of 8mcg of tyronene each on each testicle before bed: very sound sleep, and sex drive and sensitivity is off the roof. I tended to have depressive tendencies, and they're definitely gone. I want to emphasise that I've tried taking cynomel, thyromax etc...orally with no success whatsoever.

-since putting tyronene on my testicles, I need to pee less often and my pee is not transparent anymore (which used to be the case for years, at least during the day)

-androsterone on scrotum might be helpful for sex drive, but I'd recommend putting them on your wrists for an uplifting anti depressant effect. I'm still combining it with pansterone on testicles. I prefer that to applying androsterone on scrotum as well.

-vitamin K on scrotum (kuinone 4 drops is enough for me) makes a big difference also, the "umph" is increased

Has anyone else experimented with the above? Would be cool to hear some more about it. This is life changing stuff for me, as I've had a pretty low sex drive for ages, and tried various herbs, pure testosterone etc...but nothing comes even close to this! I can't find any literature or similar experience about it. Thanks for sharing any studies or reasons why that is. Cheers!

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've posted before on the putting pansterone, androsterone, vitamin K and thyromax on my scrotum with some notable success. Haidut recommended I tried pure T3. Well here are a few observations:

-two drops of 8mcg of tyronene each on each testicle before bed: very sound sleep, and sex drive and sensitivity is off the roof. I tended to have depressive tendencies, and they're definitely gone. I want to emphasise that I've tried taking cynomel, thyromax etc...orally with no success whatsoever.

-since putting tyronene on my testicles, I need to pee less often and my pee is not transparent anymore (which used to be the case for years, at least during the day)

-androsterone on scrotum might be helpful for sex drive, but I'd recommend putting them on your wrists for an uplifting anti depressant effect. I'm still combining it with pansterone on testicles. I prefer that to applying androsterone on scrotum as well.

-vitamin K on scrotum (kuinone 4 drops is enough for me) makes a big difference also, the "umph" is increased

Has anyone else experimented with the above? Would be cool to hear some more about it. This is life changing stuff for me, as I've had a pretty low sex drive for ages, and tried various herbs, pure testosterone etc...but nothing comes even close to this! I can't find any literature or similar experience about it. Thanks for sharing any studies or reasons why that is. Cheers!

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I would be very interested to hear if anybody else experiences similar results.

Elize

Would this work for women and where would I apply. T3. I have problems taking it orally. Can I crush my T3 mix it with coconut oil and apply in the vagina? Would compounded cytomel powder mixed with coconut oil work better? Taken orally I have a high adrenaline reaction making me very shaky. Thanks for feedback. Elize

OP
MOUNTAINBEAR

MOUNTAINBEAR

Would this work for women and where would I apply. T3. I have problems taking it orally. Can I crush my T3 mix it with coconut oil and apply in the vagina? Would compounded cytomel powder mixed with coconut oil work better? Taken orally I have a high adrenaline reaction making me very shaky. Thanks for feedback. Elize
Hi Elize, I wouldn't know but worth a try and I would be very curious to hear the results. I've applied the t3 product from idealabs. All I can tell you is that I've applied the 16mcg of pure t3 on my wrists and after and initial high, I've not been able to sleep and felt restless. That doesn't happen when applied in the groin area. Go figure!

Elize

Wow great thanks am traveling in South Africa will be back in the US 1 Feb in the meantime will order from twinlabs but also experiment by crushing Nature Throid and mixing it with the coconut oil.. Will keep you posted..

DankMemes

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I would be very interested to hear if anybody else experiences similar results.

I was using 8 drops of pansterone and 5 drops andro 2x daily for several weeks and noticed strong anabolic effects.

I am now using 4 drops pansterone, 4 drops andro, 2 drops kuinone and 1 drop tyronene 2x daily (all on scrotum). Libido is much stronger on this combination, I also feel much warmer. I no longer track my temp/pulse but if I were to guess, I think both have risen. I've also been getting much more sunlight so that may be a factor.

I prefer high doses of K2 (topically on scrotum and orally) over dhea/preg to raise testosterone, it's seems there is less risk of estrogen issues.

OP
MOUNTAINBEAR

MOUNTAINBEAR

I was using 8 drops of pansterone and 5 drops andro 2x daily for several weeks and noticed strong anabolic effects.

I am now using 4 drops pansterone, 4 drops andro, 2 drops kuinone and 1 drop tyronene 2x daily (all on scrotum). Libido is much stronger on this combination, I also feel much warmer. I no longer track my temp/pulse but if I were to guess, I think both have risen. I've also been getting much more sunlight so that may be a factor.

I prefer high doses of K2 (topically on scrotum and orally) over dhea/preg to raise testosterone, it's seems there is less risk of estrogen issues.
Good to know someone else is doing this also. Do you apply this during the day, or also before going to bed? Your sleep is good?

sprinter

I'm doing just about the same. I'm 31 years old male. Do you think this is safe to do long term? Just going by how you feel? I'm not getting any blood work done.

sladerunner69

How many drops of pansterone are you applied to the ol' giblets of nardia?

How many drops of andro on your wrist?

suprised to hear tyronene works but cytomel doesn't. They are both synthetic t3 no?

OP
MOUNTAINBEAR

MOUNTAINBEAR

I'm doing just about the same. I'm 31 years old male. Do you think this is safe to do long term? Just going by how you feel? I'm not getting any blood work done.
I don't know, Haidut replied to me once that it is sustainable, he recommended I took some niacinamide with it. I'm yet to do a blend with all of the above and then just apply one solution to the testicles. It feels right to me.

OP
MOUNTAINBEAR

MOUNTAINBEAR

How many drops of pansterone are you applied to the ol' giblets of nardia?

How many drops of andro on your wrist?

suprised to hear tyronene works but cytomel doesn't. They are both synthetic t3 no?
I've heard that the ratio DHEA to androsterone should be 2 to 1 approximately. So 8 drops of pansterone and 2 drops of androsterone. But I'm sure you could increase the androsterone to 4 or 5mg. Let me know how that goes for you.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've heard that the ratio DHEA to androsterone should be 2 to 1 approximately. So 8 drops of pansterone and 2 drops of androsterone. But I'm sure you could increase the androsterone to 4 or 5mg. Let me know how that goes for you.

No, I never said that. The dose of DHEA: androsterone should be 1:1 or actually in favor of DHEA. Otherwise, the DHEA blocks the effects of androsterone. Look at the study on the synergistic effects of DHEA and androsterone.

jaa

No, I never said that. The dose of DHEA: androsterone should be 1:1 or actually in favor of DHEA. Otherwise, the DHEA blocks the effects of androsterone. Look at the study on the synergistic effects of DHEA and androsterone.

I just want to double check this. If I use more androsterone than DHEA, the DHEA will block the effects of androsterone? That goes against intuition.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just want to double check this. If I use more androsterone than DHEA, the DHEA will block the effects of androsterone? That goes against intuition.

I know it is against intuition but this is what the study found. Look at the thread below. They even advised DHEA:androsterone ratio of 3:1 but in the actual study they stated the 1:1 ratio had the most potent effect and no visible upper limit of dose, but they viewed the results as anomaly and went with the 3:1 ratio as recommended. When androsterone dose was higher than the DHEA one, the DHEA blocked the effects of androsterone and the effects was most pronounced when androsterone was 95% and DHEA 5% of the dose.
Remarkable Synergistic Anabolic / Androgenic Effect Of Androsterone With DHEA

jaa

I know it is against intuition but this is what the study found. Look at the thread below. They even advised DHEA:androsterone ratio of 3:1 but in the actual study they stated the 1:1 ratio had the most potent effect and no visible upper limit of dose, but they viewed the results as anomaly and went with the 3:1 ratio as recommended. When androsterone dose was higher than the DHEA one, the DHEA blocked the effects of androsterone and the effects was most pronounced when androsterone was 95% and DHEA 5% of the dose.
Remarkable Synergistic Anabolic / Androgenic Effect Of Androsterone With DHEA

Interesting. Thanks for the confirmation.