Applying Different Products At The Same Time (topically)

Kasper

@haidut I was wondering, I use lapodin, pansterone and estroban all at the same place (the inside of my wrist, arms). I often apply lapodin and pansterone at the same time in the morning. Is there any problem with that? I mean, is there a problem with mixing those products basically?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I was wondering, I use lapodin, pansterone and estroban all at the same place (the inside of my wrist, arms). I often apply lapodin and pansterone at the same time in the morning. Is there any problem with that? I mean, is there a problem with mixing those products basically?

I don't think there is an issue with applying the products at the same time. The only reservations that I have is applying EstroBan together with the DMSO supplements as DMSO and oils do not really mix. So, you can can still use EstroBan at the same time as the DMSO supplements but just apply EstroBan on some other skin spot.

jaa

I don't think there is an issue with applying the products at the same time. The only reservations that I have is applying EstroBan together with the DMSO supplements as DMSO and oils do not really mix. So, you can can still use EstroBan at the same time as the DMSO supplements but just apply EstroBan on some other skin spot.

Don't mix how? I've been applying Thorne's vit K and your vit A product to my skin, waiting ~15 min, then applying a DMSO product like Pansterone over the same area in hopes of getting better absorption of the A and K.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals