Apply Topical Supplements To Your Belly Button

Kuinone on the navel must be really nice.

RPDiciple

I have tried, but yeah it does nothing in terms of soaking in so you have to rub it in i guess? But a lot will be stuck on your finger then i guess? What have you noticed compared to oral or other topical places?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have tried, but yeah it does nothing in terms of soaking in so you have to rub it in i guess? But a lot will be stuck on your finger then i guess? What have you noticed compared to oral or other topical places?

No need to rub it in. If you put no more than say 5 drops (which should be plenty for Kuinone) just lie on your back for 10min and it will absorb and dry out.

shine

Thats interesting. What have you noticed, how much do you take? Have you tried other methods and or t3 supplements to compare? How fast do you notice from the navel application?

I diluted Tyronene in 96% ethanol to get 1 mcg per drop. The high concentration of ethanol increases skin barrier permeability.
Nowadays I only use T3 sporadically as an addition to NDT when I feel hypo. Sometimes, when life is very stressful, I get hypo even though I am on NDT. The T4 in it most likely converts to rT3 under a lot of stress. I then use additional T3 orally, sublingually or topically in 1-3 mcg doses, 1-3 times daily to overcome hypo symptoms and sleep better.

From navally applied T3 I notice a more pronounced effect on heart rate↑, whereas sublingual feels more effective in terms of mental fatigue↓.
But overall it gives me the usual T3 effects, a warmer body, more energy, better mood, relaxed deep breathing.
I feel the effects from navally/topically applied T3 in <5 min, and the effects of sublingual in <1 min.

RPDiciple

I diluted Tyronene in 96% ethanol to get 1 mcg per drop. The high concentration of ethanol increases skin barrier permeability.
Nowadays I only use T3 sporadically as an addition to NDT when I feel hypo. Sometimes, when life is very stressful, I get hypo even though I am on NDT. The T4 in it most likely converts to rT3 under a lot of stress. I then use additional T3 orally, sublingually or topically in 1-3 mcg doses, 1-3 times daily to overcome hypo symptoms and sleep better.

From navally applied T3 I notice a more pronounced effect on heart rate↑, whereas sublingual feels more effective in terms of mental fatigue↓.
But overall it gives me the usual T3 effects, a warmer body, more energy, better mood, relaxed deep breathing.
I feel the effects from navally/topically applied T3 in <5 min, and the effects of sublingual in <1 min.
Thats cool. Thank you. How did you do the dilution? How did u get the ethanol, how much to get 1,2 or 3 mcg pr drop? Did u need a new dropper?

shine

Thats cool. Thank you. How did you do the dilution? How did u get the ethanol, how much to get 1,2 or 3 mcg pr drop? Did u need a new dropper?

Tyronene Questions
shine said:
No, it doesn't dissolve in water. You can buy a dropper bottle, a 10ml syringe with a long blunt needle and some 96% ethanol and then mix 1 part Tyronene with 7 parts ethanol (for example 1ml T3 with 7ml ethanol) for 1mcg per drop. I would suggest you wear single use gloves while handling the opened Tyronene bottle.

I bought the ethanol via german amazon.

Last edited:

ddjd

Ok guys I seem to have got a belly button infection from trying various topical supplements through belly button. How can I fix this. It's getting *****...

BearWithMe

Ok guys I seem to have got a belly button infection from trying various topical supplements through belly button. How can I fix this. It's getting *****...
Whatever you will use to treat the infection, keep in mind a lot of it will get absorbed into the bloodstream. Don't use an antibiotic you would not use orally.

Jremy25

Would belly button application work well for topical DHT gel? I’ve been applying it to my chest and penis so far. I’d assume belly button would cause large systemic absorption?

Advocate2021

i love the idea of this and the enhanced absorption concept, but i am irritated by almost every supplement i apply inside my belly and do not have the issue if not in the belley. Seems the skin is more fragile in that area which is why it makes sense the absorption better but mine does not seem to be able to handle all the substances in it and gets red itchy and irritated.

Happycat

I haven't had much luck with navel application either.
I put 2 drops of Stressnon in, waited for 10min and when I got up it all leaked out.

HighT

You are nuts. Belly button infection is not a joke. My cousin had it and says the pain has been undurable. He got surgery and now he doesnt have belly button. It is stiched there. Not to mention the scars as he was butchered. He wasn't rubbing anything there. I dont know what was the reason for infection.

If you apply stuff there, it has to be at least a cm away from the belly button.