Application Of Ideas In “The Body Electric”

MatheusPN

I do think the enviroment is more of a dtiver of health problems than food is. And astonishingly i have found it to drive gut issues more than food! Hemorrhoids go away 100% w being in a pristine place even if I don't eat great. Gut motility problems too. Peat is way behind the times on enviromental toxins as driver of health. He's right about nutrition but his only stuff om enviromental drivers pf health is specifically about altitude , sun, and things that stimulate the mind.

Biotoxins plus nanoparticle pollutants basically make a lot of the US ans even the whole world have unhealthy air. It's not just indoor molds , it's something we can't quite understand
Negative, wrong affirmations bolded. He more than commented about that stuff

Last edited:

Inaut

Anybody think briefly touching an electric cattle fence would benefit the immune system and organism? I wonder if it would be equally effective for tumors...?

miquelangeles

There are endless ways and variations in which electricity can be used to cure disease and improve health. And probably just as many ways to cause damage :):
There is an immense literature dealing with all forms of electrotherapy dating back to the 1800s when it was used for pretty much every disease. All the prestigious medical journals were dominated by research and commentary on the use of electricity to cure diseases.
And there is also a huge amount of modern research. It's really not an obscure field at all, just that the medical police state haven't included it in any protocols since it's not a drug and there's also a lack of qualified practitioners. But it's being used a lot in high end clinics, rehabilitation centers, for healing fractures, treating depression etc. There are so many devices on the market today that it's difficult to decide which one to get.

Beastmode

Anybody think briefly touching an electric cattle fence would benefit the immune system and organism? I wonder if it would be equally effective for tumors...?

After doing it by accident on a farm, I definitely wouldn't suggest anyone do it on purpose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals