Appatype Suppressant? I Need To Change

troubledtimes

I've been eating more vegtables bit I've been screwing up eating pizzas, pop and addictive junk food. I swear I'm hooked on carbs and junk like a drug dealer and my body is coming out. Carbs, pop even green tea gives me twitches, panic attacks, hyperventilating and I really need to give my body and organs a break. I know just stop eating bad crap but in 2020 with outfood everywhere u go it's hard. I was thinking an appetite suppressant might help? It would deffinitlwy cut.back on the empty calories killing me. Besides just mind over matter any big tips or is an appetite suppressant a half decent idea??

Taking the time to have a decent Breakfast, 2 eggs perhaps on buttered toast, after that I don't think of food for hours. Try and cook more at home as food purchased on the high street is not going to be made with the best ingredients, think profit first.

Have you considered starting some exercise plan (time permitting) that will also boost your mood? I think you mentioned on a different thread that you are 200 lb and 5' 8", is that correct.

Maljam

If carbs are bothering you that much then lower carbs and increase fat to compensate.

redsun

I've been eating more vegtables bit I've been screwing up eating pizzas, pop and addictive junk food. I swear I'm hooked on carbs and junk like a drug dealer and my body is coming out. Carbs, pop even green tea gives me twitches, panic attacks, hyperventilating and I really need to give my body and organs a break. I know just stop eating bad crap but in 2020 with outfood everywhere u go it's hard. I was thinking an appetite suppressant might help? It would deffinitlwy cut.back on the empty calories killing me. Besides just mind over matter any big tips or is an appetite suppressant a half decent idea??

If your tug of war is between you wanting to eat more vegetables and eating whatever junk food you can get your hands on no wonder you keep eating junk food.

Eat whole foods. Have a big piece of unprocessed, fresh meat like chicken breast, steak with choice of starch on the side like potatoes, rice, even pasta. Learn how to season these foods without pouring mountains of fat on them. Then have some fruit juice, milk, coffee or even soda on the side if you really want and maybe some fruit afterward.

You will be a million times more satisfied from lean meat + starch and fruits and it will make you healthier and its for sure lower calorie then burger and fries. You need to establish much healthier eating habits before trying to reduce calories and lose weight. I am not saying you need to go 100% into healthy foods.

If you try to go all in like that you will fail and then probably binge. You can even have some junk sometimes but you need to daily meals that are real and actually going to make you healthier. Appetite suppressant is terrible while the diet is so bad. You need to eat the right foods first and get healthier first.

And the very massive problem of junk foods and satiety to begin with is all fast foods like pizza, burgers, fries, are very high in calories especially fat (carbs are less of an issue) and very low in protein relative to the the calories. Protein is the most important thing your body needs to be satisfied and not hungry all the time and junk is low in it making you want more and more food because your body is itching for more protein. Carbs are in second place under protein.

But something basic like coffee (with caffeine) is a stimulant and will generally make you less hungry and is pretty safe.