Anyway to fix penile sensitivity loss

Nomane Euger

Im not in the business of playing two people off against each other on a forum on the internet because I’m already bored, but you direct messaged me in March telling me that you think Matestube is an arsehole
your lie"you direct messaged me in March telling me that you think Matestube is an arsehole"

what i actually told you in pm about matestube word for word"Hi ma boi,I ate a lot of chocolate Wich has increased my competitive tendency a lot,yet I didn’t like the way matestube sentenced you in his comment for à distorded interprétation of what you said about the beard,plus he praised the beard dryness and assertiveness as the cause of him being perceive as a lier Wich isn’t the case,I usually do not give a ***t about bull**** comments but these days they get my attention.like peoples have their mood of the day and sentence you and blame you for things that are not legit"

it is a perfect demonstration of the total lack of veracity of your claim(s), and potentially of your dishonesty. i did send a private message to mastestube in same period and told him what i told you,and i said the exact same on the public post inj wich it started

golder

your lie"you direct messaged me in March telling me that you think Matestube is an arsehole"

what i actually told you in pm about matestube word for word"Hi ma boi,I ate a lot of chocolate Wich has increased my competitive tendency a lot,yet I didn’t like the way matestube sentenced you in his comment for à distorded interprétation of what you said about the beard,plus he praised the beard dryness and assertiveness as the cause of him being perceive as a lier Wich isn’t the case,I usually do not give a ***t about bull**** comments but these days they get my attention.like peoples have their mood of the day and sentence you and blame you for things that are not legit"

it is a perfect demonstration of the total lack of veracity of your claim(s), and potentially of your dishonesty. i did send a private message to mastestube in same period and told him what i told you,and i said the exact same on the public post inj wich it started
Thanks again for clarifying. Because this is boring, I’ve got an even better idea:

-Your sentences are really easy to understand.
-Your tone is not blunt whatsoever.
-You never questioned Matestube’s character in my DM.

Nomane Euger

Thanks again for clarifying. Because this is boring, I’ve got an even better idea:

-Your sentences are really easy to understand.
-Your tone is not blunt whatsoever.
its all good little boi,you are free to have your opinion about me and to share it as long as your claims are coherents.
-You never questioned Matestube’s character in my DM.
i just quoted the full message of what i said,which desmonstrate that you lied,(i dont exclude the possibility that it was not intentional)if you prefer screen shot,i can screen shot.

go enjoy your life and get a high degree of energy so you dont get frustrated for trivial things like my initial fine joke to hamster comment and what came after it

AspiringSage

I hope that you have gotten the lymphocele cleared up by now. Based on personal experience, using HCG for TRT, I highly recommend that you give HCG a try. 250 units of HCG twice a week has significantly improved my sensitivity. 500 or 1000 units of HCG twice a week almost made me almost too sensitive and I had to taper the dose down. I also experienced some mild side effects at the higher doses like acne.

In males, the primary use of HCG is boosting testosterone as mono therapy for hypogonadism (particularly in some Western European countries where it’s a first line treatment) or as an adjunct treatment to preserve natural production with the use of testosterone injections in TRT/HRT. HCG is also use for “post cycle therapy” in the steroid/body building community. So, if you string search terms like “HCG penis, HCG sensitivity, steroids forum, PCT HCG sensitivity, HCG orgasm, etc” in your favorite search engine then you will get hits for people talking about the same sensitivity improvements.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals