Anyonelse get myocarditis who is unjabbed .

Patrick67

I know myocarditis is more common amongst the jabbed , but I’ve seen a few people on this forum get it from being unjabbed ( being around the jabbed probably) . I also got it back in late January , I’m just writing this thread to see how common is it amongst the unjabbed and what solutions you guys have used . Thanks

youngsinatra

I know from two relatives who got infected before the vaccine was out and both got myocarditis. I got viral myocarditis too after my first infection.

I don‘t believe it‘s due to shedding, but simply because of the (natural) spike protein‘s harmful effects.

I have heard from many who said they have blood pressure issues after infection. How‘s yours?
Any weird palpitations, shortness of breath, high heart rate or so?

I use an ARB for blood pressure management. (telmisartan) My doctor said it would be beneficial for the hypertrophy of my cardiac tissue.

angelina

I know from two relatives who got infected before the vaccine was out and both got myocarditis. I got viral myocarditis too after my first infection.

I don‘t believe it‘s due to shedding, but simply because of the (natural) spike protein‘s harmful effects.

I have heard from many who said they have blood pressure issues after infection. How‘s yours?
Any weird palpitations, shortness of breath, high heart rate or so?

I use an ARB for blood pressure management. (telmisartan) My doctor said it would be beneficial for the hypertrophy of my cardiac tissue.
I had to go to the hospital with chest pains a few weeks after my infection started. No jab for me. My test was negative for infection at the ER despite my still feeling lethargic. No cadiac issues, but my blood pressure was 191/108. To be fair, I don't do well around doctors and the sight of them makes me mad. I just wanted to rule out a heart attack (I'm 49). They insisted on trying to lower my pressure, and none of their meds worked over a 24 hour period. I left AMA and got some rest. It slowly came down but has been resting at prehypertensive levels ever since. It occasionally still goes slightly higher. My average pressure now is 135/86. Despite being obese, I've never had high blood pressure in my life until now.

I had to go to the hospital with chest pains a few weeks after my infection started. No jab for me. My test was negative for infection at the ER despite my still feeling lethargic. No cadiac issues, but my blood pressure was 191/108. To be fair, I don't do well around doctors and the sight of them makes me mad. I just wanted to rule out a heart attack (I'm 49). They insisted on trying to lower my pressure, and none of their meds worked over a 24 hour period. I left AMA and got some rest. It slowly came down but has been resting at prehypertensive levels ever since. It occasionally still goes slightly higher. My average pressure now is 135/86. Despite being obese, I've never had high blood pressure in my life until now.
Are you continually around a lot of vaccinated people? Do you have close contact with them?

Nebula

I definitely had slight throbbing heart pain for a couple days while sick with something that might have been COVID. I haven’t noticed heart problems since though.

Peatful

TNT

Pericarditis for me starting around January 24th. At first, I thought it was from being around jabbed people, but now I'm wondering if it could be from 5G, which was supposedly turned on in the US on January 19th, or chemtrails, which they are now spraying every day here.

oxphoser

I know myocarditis is more common amongst the jabbed , but I’ve seen a few people on this forum get it from being unjabbed ( being around the jabbed probably) . I also got it back in late January , I’m just writing this thread to see how common is it amongst the unjabbed and what solutions you guys have used . Thanks
I'm unjabbed and my husband got Covid. I wasn't aware of any symptoms but about a week later I started to suffer from chest pain. I had one really bad episode, and it continued for a month until I had another severe episode of chest pain, and went to the ER with blood pressure at 187/101. They took an EKG and didn't find anything: no evidence of arrythmia, ecotopy or heart attack. On leaving the hospital the next day, my blood pressure was 164/97. They told me at the hospital that I needed to be on blood pressure meds but 2 weeks later my blood pressure came down to 154/94 and as my chest stopped hurting and I started feeling better 6 weeks after the first episode, it is now down to 139/95 which is more normal for me. So hang in there if your bp is still high.

TNT

I'm unjabbed and my husband got Covid. I wasn't aware of any symptoms but about a week later I started to suffer from chest pain. I had one really bad episode, and it continued for a month until I had another severe episode of chest pain, and went to the ER with blood pressure at 187/101. They took an EKG and didn't find anything: no evidence of arrythmia, ecotopy or heart attack. On leaving the hospital the next day, my blood pressure was 164/97. They told me at the hospital that I needed to be on blood pressure meds but 2 weeks later my blood pressure came down to 154/94 and as my chest stopped hurting and I started feeling better 6 weeks after the first episode, it is now down to 139/95 which is more normal for me. So hang in there if your bp is still high.
Is your husband jabbed?

I'm not personally (I'm a home schooler and at home a lot), but my daughter is a nurse. That is how I got the infection to begin with.
Wow, so being around your daughter who’s a nurse….that’s concerning.

Mister

I had pericarditis in december 2019, so just before the virus became a global pandemic. (obviously it was circulating much sooner)

Don't know if it was covid related or not. Anyway, after 2 days in the hospital I was fine.

trance

Had it after getting covid in January (unvaxxed). Was hospitalized for a few days, put on NSAID megadose and Colchicine. I also took IVM on my own. After about a week the symptoms came back and got to the point where I can't work.

Last edited:

youngsinatra

Had it after getting covid in January (unvaxxed). Was hospitalized for a few days, put on NSAID megadose and Colchicine. I also took IVM on my own. After about a week the symptoms came back and got to the point where I can't work.
I am so sorry to hear that. How are you doing now?

So there are a lot of people struggling with this problem even though they are not vaccinated and who have taken active measures to strengthen their immune system. And it happened at the on-set of infection, not at the exposure of „shedding“.

angelina

Wow, so being around your daughter who’s a nurse….that’s concerning.
Yes, it is very concerning to me. My daughter hasn't been jabbed. She got the infection and was only sick for about 48 hours, yet lost taste and smell for quite some time.
My husband and I contracted it from her, and we had full-blown cases that wiped out our energy for over a month. There is no doubt in my mind that we were sick from shed. My daughter had worked around this since November of 2019 (This is when she first saw these cases) without contracting the virus. Right after the shot became available, she brought it home.

Yes, it is very concerning to me. My daughter hasn't been jabbed. She got the infection and was only sick for about 48 hours, yet lost taste and smell for quite some time.
My husband and I contracted it from her, and we had full-blown cases that wiped out our energy for over a month. There is no doubt in my mind that we were sick from shed. My daughter had worked around this since November of 2019 (This is when she first saw these cases) without contracting the virus. Right after the shot became available, she brought it home.
That is very telling. Yes, being a nurse, you are in constant contact with a lot of jabbed people. I can imagine she’s picked up things that have transfered to other people, like family members etc.

OP
P

Patrick67

That is very telling. Yes, being a nurse, you are in constant contact with a lot of jabbed people. I can imagine she’s picked up things that have transfered to other people, like family members etc.
just got mri results back , turns out I actually don’t have myocarditis . Cardiologist says my heart was perfect and showed 0 signs of heart muscle inflammation .

TNT

Patrick, so what explanation did they give for your heart pain? And what exactly are your symptoms?

youngsinatra

I am so sorry to hear that. How are you doing now?

So there are a lot of people struggling with this problem even though they are not vaccinated and who take active measures to strengthen their immune system. And it happened at the on-set of infection.

Another young co-worker of mine recently recovered from COVID, which went really smooth while being infected, but after after one day of working he needed to go home again as he was having a sudden onset of heart arrhythmia, chest pains, really high blood pressure, dizziness, poor balance and has still not returned.

Hearing from so many people nearby who report long-COVID issues as the virus spreads on a more wide-spread basis at the moment. Quite sad to hear.

All having similar issues with fatigue, high blood pressure, skewed heart rate, dizziness and poor balance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals