Anyone Who Doses High K2 Mk4 Notice Any Affects On Hairloss

BigChad

I agree that it increases hair loss . I always wondered why. Also it has always been stronger when taken orally then topical.

In my opinion hair loss is caused by increased stress hormones like cortisol and prolactin.
When blood sugar suddenly falls you get a stress response that increases the mentioned hormones.
Now as haidut confirmed vitmakn k has a strong ability to lower blood sugar. That's why I think it comes down to low blood sugar.
Btw the mechanism through which it lowers blood sugar are osteocalcin and insulin.

I personally was not even able to tolerate vitamin k until I understood that. I always got anxiety ,aggression and also increased hair loss until I started to take it with a LOT of sugar or food ...Maybe the blood sugar lowering effects are more present when taken orally .

So basically mk4 isnt safe to use unless you megadose calcium and sugar?

BigChad

few drops of kuinone on my leg each day. So 3-4.5mg per day topically

So you got hair loss on your head just from 3 to 4.5mg applied topically on your leg? That's crazy. Then oral doses, maybe even 2mg would cause hair loss?

BigChad

I agree that it increases hair loss . I always wondered why. Also it has always been stronger when taken orally then topical.

In my opinion hair loss is caused by increased stress hormones like cortisol and prolactin.
When blood sugar suddenly falls you get a stress response that increases the mentioned hormones.
Now as haidut confirmed vitmakn k has a strong ability to lower blood sugar. That's why I think it comes down to low blood sugar.
Btw the mechanism through which it lowers blood sugar are osteocalcin and insulin.

I personally was not even able to tolerate vitamin k until I understood that. I always got anxiety ,aggression and also increased hair loss until I started to take it with a LOT of sugar or food ...Maybe the blood sugar lowering effects are more present when taken orally .

Someone else also mentioned it drastically lowers calcium which raises prolactin

Tarmander

So you got hair loss on your head just from 3 to 4.5mg applied topically on your leg? That's crazy. Then oral doses, maybe even 2mg would cause hair loss?
yeah but over a year, very slow hairloss where there was none before. I have a nice thick head of hair

Mauritio

So basically mk4 isnt safe to use unless you megadose calcium and sugar?
I think it depends on your glycogen stores . If you have low glyogen stores then yes.

Progesterone

K2 is defiantly androgenic as is aspirin/ E/ collagen/gelatin...etc.

People on here act like they’re not.

The reason they cause shedding is because hormonally your lacking in prog/pregnenolone/ thyroid. Androgenic supplements further increase androgens to protective hormones ratio and cause the shedding/masculinization.

Healthy people with high thyroids have high androgens and remain lean and fit with full heads of hair.

With K2 you want to take a lot of calcium carbonate with it. When u take k2 without it , it tanks your calcium and spikes your prolactin.

The real question how do we return to a youthful metabolism. That’s the problem, since through stress a lot of us we’re damaged with PUFA liberation and excess serotonin. Reversing these trends is a dialey struggle.

So for hair.. good idea to take thyroid?

Adrienlcrx

Does anyone know if the guy elephanto has a website or something like that? I like his ideas.

ddjd

Always made me shed too. People say it’s good for hair but I’ve never agreed.
shedding doesn't at all mean it's bad for Male pattern baldness. they're two very different things

Pistachio

What brand of K2?

I noticed a bit of shedding when I started as well, but I’m not writing it off just yet.

If the theory about scalp calcification is true, then K2 would seem to be important for regrowth.

It seems that some people attribute bigger skill shape to any shed K2 gives them. Or, it could be part of an initial shed as the blood flow returns. Who knows.

What's the verdict? Did the shedding decrease at all as you continued with K2 or stay the same (get worse?)/

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I am on k2. Hair is fine. If it caused people to recede perhaps it depleted vitamin d somehow

Ismail

I am on k2. Hair is fine. If it caused people to recede perhaps it depleted vitamin d somehow
Your hair is fine as in okay? Or did you mean it is fine as in thin? (Not being sarcastic here, genuinely asking, I'm assuming you meant the former, ie it is okay).

Your hair is fine as in okay? Or did you mean it is fine as in thin? (Not being sarcastic here, genuinely asking, I'm assuming you meant the former, ie it is okay).

Estrogen antagonist and inhibitor of PGE2, so yes, it may cause you to recede (not just shedding - no guarantees it will come back). My experience as well of numerous others, anecdotally.

And no it does not matter what else I take it with.

Estrogen antagonist and inhibitor of PGE2, so yes, it may cause you to recede (not just shedding - no guarantees it will come back). My experience as well of numerous others, anecdotally.

And no it does not matter what else I take it with.
At what dose?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

its okay i dont see vitamin k2 affecting my hair and i took 40mg two times a week for like 2-3 months

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals