Anyone want to share the Josh Rubin Class with me?

OP
A

aquaman

Hi, I PMd you.

I got notification by email of your PM but it's not in my inbox on here?? strange

whitnatchee

I wonder how much information that you will get that you can really use in your individual situation.
I bought the high dollar package, and have gotten some results, but still struggle with inflammation issues. I think they are giving an absolute minimum amount of information and making HUGE MONEY. Just my opinion, after reading the program, it sounds like the same thing I have paid large for, without the personal service. Maybe just a sample, reeling customers in for the high dollar, one on one service.
When time permits, I will share my experience with all here. I would be interested in hearing what you learn, and comparing.
Happy learning and do share here.

OP
A

aquaman

iLoveSugar said:
You can get WAY more valuable info here. FREE.

Maybe you're right, we'll see.

I have 3 points on this:

1) there is good info, but it's spread very thinly and from my reading I'd say 90% of people who come to this site, and more than 50% of regular posters, don't have a clue about what they're doing *yet* (which is fine, there's obviously a learning process). I think most people still just think drinking a couple of quarts of OJ and Milk a day is the answer. Also there seems to be a general lack of any monitoring system for most people on here, ranging from food logs and calorie counting, to temperature and pulse monitoring.

2) There are lots of great snippets of info on this site, it's about pulling the info into a concise form, and one that combines together.

3) I spend a lot of time on this site and time is money, $98 is no risk to me - a positive would be either saved time or new information, or it put in context through better monitoring systems, to allow me to be more methodical with the application

Anyway, I'll come back with reviews in 5 weeks!

mimi

I wouldn't waste the money either. I got the "Melabolic Blueprint" cookbook and it was DEFINITELY not worth the money. Seriously.