Anyone Using T + Peating Or AAS + Peating?

what you're saying is very concerning for an endo. Also, not single, actually dating a smokeshow even though we're separated rn because of work. Let me reiterate: NO sides. Only annoyingly high libido because of the long distance, obviously.

I'm tapering off the Clomid as I said I would anyway

OP
vulture

vulture

Of course it does. It's just too subtle for you to notice yet and will stick with you for a few years as the estrogenic agonists will get buried in your fat tissues.

Think mood swings, jealousy (I hope you are single), feminization of the brain and of body tissues, difficulty to make decisions, lack of assertiveness.
Do you have experience on PCT without clomid or estrogenic substances? Is clomid that necessary?

broozer

DHEA you can find many posts here on the board, biggest downside is increase in estradiol levels which can suppress hpta and lower testosterone. But this should not be the case with 2-5mg/day. And if you take an AI, you estradiol wont increase anyway.
Biggest risk of using AI is going too low with estradiol and the health risks that are related to low estradiol. As well AI can be harsh on lipids. Aromasin seems to be the least harsh on lipids. Many studies out there, since millions of women taking AI every day.
hey sebastian,
do 2-5mg of DHEA still provide the cortisol antagonism i would love without pushing estrogen? i am midrange DHEA
3000 (1500-4500). i once took 15mg/d for a week and felt quiet b*tchy. blurry vision, R.I.P. rational thougts,more insomnia but funny & energetic though

Lowdose69

We've gone over this repeatedly in previous discussions.

You need to jump on test and proviron, your pictures show you are androgynous and need masculinization.

How are you still not on the juice after all this time?

What doses of proviron have you seen success with when exogenous testosterone is already being taken?

Last edited:

olive

Year round?
I was. I’ve since switched to dbol 5mg 2x/day + 200iu HCG EOD. Focusing on neurosteroid/GABA production as I’ve started a new career. Dbol acts as TRT, increases GABA and provides a little estrogen. HCG provides the neurosteroid cascade and the rest of the estrogen. Libido is good, mentally I feel sharp, water weight is very low compared to standard TRT, strength is on par with nandrolone solo/TRT but pales in comparison to a strong androgenic like methyltrienolone or even anavar.

T

TheBeard

I was. I’ve since switched to dbol 5mg 2x/day + 200iu HCG EOD. Focusing on neurosteroid/GABA production as I’ve started a new career. Dbol acts as TRT, increases GABA and provides a little estrogen. HCG provides the neurosteroid cascade and the rest of the estrogen. Libido is good, mentally I feel sharp, water weight is very low compared to standard TRT, strength is on par with nandrolone solo/TRT but pales in comparison to a strong androgenic like methyltrienolone or even anavar.

That’s a very unique (to me at least) TRT protocol, interesting.
No sign of liver damage so far with Dbol 2x/day?

Did you start TRT because you were naturally low, or you were normal but normal was not enough for the physique you wanted to achieve?

olive

That’s a very unique (to me at least) TRT protocol, interesting.
No sign of liver damage so far with Dbol 2x/day?

Did you start TRT because you were naturally low, or you were normal but normal was not enough for the physique you wanted to achieve?
I don’t believe so but I haven’t had time to get bloods to confirm. They did give 100mg of a anadrol to women for 6+ months without issue so I doubt 5-10mg of dbol will be a problem.

I have a pituitary tumour - don’t produce testosterone. Was placed on TRT at 16. Did not like side effects of exogenous T so I’ve been playing around with different protocols over the last 7 years.

Nigluva

The guy posting in here about hypoglycemia on nandrolone only is kinda concerning

tommyg130

I don’t believe so but I haven’t had time to get bloods to confirm. They did give 100mg of a anadrol to women for 6+ months without issue so I doubt 5-10mg of dbol will be a problem.

I have a pituitary tumour - don’t produce testosterone. Was placed on TRT at 16. Did not like side effects of exogenous T so I’ve been playing around with different protocols over the last 7 years.
Hm I’m very interested by your ideas ! I like… so coming off trt you would suggest no hcg .. just triptorelin?