Anyone Try Examastane Liquid From Blue Sky ?

Frankdee20

Is it feasible to divide the doses into 12.5 mg based on the type of dropper ? Like it’s 25mg per ML but how does the dropper look ?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Yes. 1 drop is about 1mg. Really like the product.

Lol, I meant, is the dropper marked with intervals for the milliliter and half and quarter ? Or is it unmarked I should say

golder

Has anyone else tried the liquid exemestane? Is it legit? Has anyone done blood work? Is the dropper compatible with small doses as I want to start low. Does it have any nasty excipients? Thanks guys!

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Has anyone else tried the liquid exemestane? Is it legit? Has anyone done blood work? Is the dropper compatible with small doses as I want to start low. Does it have any nasty excipients? Thanks guys!

I do believe it’s actually Examastane, and if there’s really 25MG per ML, you can just buy a measured dropper and ingest whatever measurement you want.... I haven’t done labs yet, oftentimes, one has to order these labs themselves. Regular doctors don’t want to be bothered making patients happy with their requests.... Also, 20 drops equates to about one ML.... So ten drops would be about 12.5 MG of Examastane.... I take this amount maybe every other day, and sometimes less.... I also take Pansterone at about 6-10 drops a day.... And Androsterone about 2-3 a day

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Honestly, I’m the future, it’s better to just buy tablets and cut in half and maybe half of half.... I don’t think liquids suspend evenly all the time..:.

dhtsupreme

Is american research lab's exemestane legit? I've seen some good reviews on reddit