Anyone Try Colloidal Monoatomic Gold?

Waynish

There were colloidal silver discussions on here without much of a conclusion being reached - so I don't expect any conclusions from this rarer supplement, but hopefully some of you have tried it. What are the mechanisms for colloidal silver and colloidal gold - are they similar?

michael94

Not "monoatomic" but plain colloidal gold from Atlantean Alchemy on Ebay. All of the noble metals are important for Health, Platinum Group included. Silver is more of a weapon than the others... Silver bullet... Vampires/ parasites. That is how I would describe it. 2018 will be the year when this important information has its day.

johnwester130

sounds like a scam, pushed by raw vegans and people selling superfoods.

But honestly, I don't know.

Mauritio

i bought some years ago never took it. dont know if its still good. but i felt a lot of energy yesterday night, slept pretty good , wild vivid dreams, and am generally in a good mood . aand i look a lot younger over night ,dont know how that works ^^

Nikki

The size of the particles (gold, silver, etc) is important for determining toxicity. This is why I buy the expensive silver. I don't trust all brands. Silver Wings, for example is a silver protein which is reportedly dangerous.

Hugh Johnson

There were colloidal silver discussions on here without much of a conclusion being reached - so I don't expect any conclusions from this rarer supplement, but hopefully some of you have tried it. What are the mechanisms for colloidal silver and colloidal gold - are they similar?
That is ormus. It's full mystical alchemy and allegedly a precursor to the philosopher's stone. So take that with a grain of salt, but experiment is still the true method of knowledge.

Shamangineer | Ether Theory, Ancient Alchemy, & Ormus | The Higherside Chats

Mauritio

That is ormus. It's full mystical alchemy and allegedly a precursor to the philosopher's stone. So take that with a grain of salt, but experiment is still the true method of knowledge.

Shamangineer | Ether Theory, Ancient Alchemy, & Ormus | The Higherside Chats
I think the maker of Ormus - I was in one of his facebook group- he always used to brag about how young he looks and he used to take tons of his stuff . He died in his sixties recently and IMO looked really unhealthy.

magnesiumania

I was taking ormus (several M state elements, including gold) for a few days. Stuff happened. I felt moments of greater harmony and balance but also some disturbing memory gaps and forgetfulness. I have no idea if ormus is beneficial for humans but may experiement again later....

OP
W

Waynish

Interesting about the oxidation potential of gold vs silver. Gold would be more resistant to it... For those that take colloidal silver. I've not supplemented any metals yet personally... Supplementing zinc vs eating oysters is a comparison I have the most experience with - and still they do not compare.

magnesiumania

Unless you take pico zinc. I love this product (doveloped by Carolyn Dean, not often discussed here i think)

FitnessMike