Anyone Try Blue Sky Peptide Exemestane?

TheHound

It's in a liquid form. just wondering if anybody has tried it (on their rat) with success over the regular pull forms

michael94

the aromasin works i would advise against it without REALLY knowing what you are doing.

michael94

it works it lowers your estrogen and raises test slightly...ok

But it is a shortcut and one you pay for. You need estrogen to bind copper and iron properly, and artificially lowering it will lead to accumulation in tissues and a whole host of issues. Unbound copper toxicity is the more problematic of the two believe it or not. Anyway yes over a year ago before I joined forum I took tons of anti-estrogens and testosterone boosters it just is not a smart strategy imo. I know very well how appealing it can be... It helps symptoms temporarily but made underlying problems worse.

dookie

But it is a shortcut and one you pay for. You need estrogen to bind copper and iron properly, and artificially lowering it will lead to accumulation in tissues and a whole host of issues. Unbound copper toxicity is the more problematic of the two believe it or not. Anyway yes over a year ago before I joined forum I took tons of anti-estrogens and testosterone boosters it just is not a smart strategy imo. I know very well how appealing it can be... It helps symptoms temporarily but made underlying problems worse.

Where have you seen that estrogen binds copper and iron? I thought estrogen caused accumulation of copper and iron, and estrogen generally causing the retention of metals.

How did your use of aromatase inhibitors make underlying problems worse?

OP
TheHound

TheHound

bump. also there was a thread that said excess estrogen caused baldness. any males take exemestane and seen hair growth?

sladerunner69

Do you have any sources for binding irona nd copper?

ddjd

Where have you seen that estrogen binds copper and iron? I thought estrogen caused accumulation of copper and iron, and estrogen generally causing the retention of metals.

How did your use of aromatase inhibitors make underlying problems worse?
he never answered! did you try the blue peptides stuff?

golder

Looking for a liquid exemestane so I can do a really small dose, and hopefully to eradicate any crap fillers. Does anyone know where to get one? People don't seem to like BlueSky for whatever reason?

Frankdee20

I’ve purchased that exact product, I didn’t notice any issues, and one drop is about a milligram or two.... I used it alongside Clomid and Pansterone

Amazigh

It's in a liquid form. just wondering if anybody has tried it (on their rat) with success over the regular pull forms
It was noticeably weaker than pill, which I have experienced in other products of theirs as well.

Frankdee20

It was noticeably weaker than pill, which I have experienced in other products of theirs as well.
I’ve never tried the pill, but I’m inclined to agree here because I never did get side effects.... he’s better off buying from all day chemists.... they ship fast

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals