Anyone tried the mazzarella 0,005%(Finasteride) study with success?

Hi guys,

Was curious to know if some forum members tried the topical finasteride at 0,005% like in the mazzarella study(https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/09546639709160517) that claim no systemic sides over long run.

Thanks for your feedback

I would never put another molecule of Finasteride in my body but from what I often read on HLT - everyone who tries topical Finasteride regardless of the concentration or vehicle, ends up with the same side effects as the oral version. If not immediately, then some weeks down the line.

Even if you could find some magical dose and frequency that kept the systemic side effects to a "tolerable" level, I doubt it would be effective any more.

bk_

I would never put another molecule of Finasteride in my body but from what I often read on HLT - everyone who tries topical Finasteride regardless of the concentration or vehicle, ends up with the same side effects as the oral version. If not immediately, then some weeks down the line.

Even if you could find some magical dose and frequency that kept the systemic side effects to a "tolerable" level, I doubt it would be effective any more.
Second that, fin is poison whether down your throat or through your skin.