Home > Health, Studies, Supps & Pharmaceuticals > Health > Thyroid and Hormones > Anyone Tried Real Thyroid Made In Vietnam?

Anyone Tried Real Thyroid Made In Vietnam?

1. I want to try Tru thyroid by pimpom but they cannot ship to my country at the moment. Then I saw this ndt brand claiming similar to Thiroyd same dosage at 60mg per 1 grain. I am skeptic on trying since they lack of reviews yet but I am running out of Thiroyd real soon and they can ship to my country from Vietnam. Here are the ingredients as stated:

Each tablets contains:
    T4 content 38,5 mcg, T3 content 8,5 mcg + T2, T1 and calcitonin.
    Does it contains lactose or gluten or GMO’s: Real Thyroid is lactose and gluten and GMO’s free.
    Other ingredients in Real Thyroid: Seaweed powder 65 mg, 10 mcg potassium iodade, 3 mcg of selenium yeast.
    Fillers and binders: Dextrose, corn starch, Avicel PH101, PVP K30, Ethanol, Talc, Magnesium Stearate.
    Manufactured by: Eastern Pharmaceutical. Product of Vietnam.

2. Sorry never heard of it, the majority of NDT meds have ceased working. Check out stop the thyroid madness website for an exhaustive article on the topic. I used thyroid s for years but it stopped working for me. Order a small amount and try it though. I'd like to hear your feedback. Take care