Anyone Tried Megasporebiotics?

Advocate2021

I dont think you can order directly from the microbiome website as they only sell directly to practitioners. I used to order the products here Buy Megasporebiotic, MegaQuinone K2-7 & Professional-Grade Supplements before I was able to get them through a friend who has a practitioner account.

Very happy that forum members are trying these-- I have had extremely positive effects and the microbiome program is the only thing I have ever tried that has immensely helped my bowel. As I shared in another thread, prior to doing their intestinal rebuilding program I was a slave to colonics for many years often weekly and since doing this program have not had a colonic in almost a year now due to such improved function. The recommended regimen for dysbiosis is 2-2-2 daily regimen with the three products mentioned by @Beard- megasporebiotic, Hu58 and Restorflora for 4- 6 weeks, adding in the mucosa product for a few weeks thereafter and then the prebiotic product after that, although the prebiotic product may not be aligned with philosophies here due to the oligosacharides (feedback on this product would be very appreciated!) and I have been experimenting with taking it versus abstaining from it and paying attention to symptoms. I am beginning to think, based upon experimentation, that occasional use of the prebiotic helps but that daily use is not working for me at this point.

since it is dubbed a "precision prebiotic"-- company explains- that selectively feeds only beneficial organisms, it is evidently distinguishable; but there is much discussion here that fos is harmful. the product contains fos, galacto and xylo oligosachardides but trying to figure out if those used in this product are distinguishable as the company affirms. See here for info on it:

Very interested in your feedback on this issue - thank you!

Beastmode

i'm halfway through week 2 with the megasporebiotic. Taking 1 per day and will up to 2 times per day on week 3. I also take 1 florassist (liquid only) at the same time.

The only thing that might be a bit different thus far is my stomach feels a bit "cleaner" if that's a way to describe it.

T

TheBeard

I dont think you can order directly from the microbiome website as they only sell directly to practitioners. I used to order the products here Buy Megasporebiotic, MegaQuinone K2-7 & Professional-Grade Supplements before I was able to get them through a friend who has a practitioner account.

Very happy that forum members are trying these-- I have had extremely positive effects and the microbiome program is the only thing I have ever tried that has immensely helped my bowel. As I shared in another thread, prior to doing their intestinal rebuilding program I was a slave to colonics for many years often weekly and since doing this program have not had a colonic in almost a year now due to such improved function. The recommended regimen for dysbiosis is 2-2-2 daily regimen with the three products mentioned by @Beard- megasporebiotic, Hu58 and Restorflora for 4- 6 weeks, adding in the mucosa product for a few weeks thereafter and then the prebiotic product after that, although the prebiotic product may not be aligned with philosophies here due to the oligosacharides (feedback on this product would be very appreciated!) and I have been experimenting with taking it versus abstaining from it and paying attention to symptoms. I am beginning to think, based upon experimentation, that occasional use of the prebiotic helps but that daily use is not working for me at this point.

since it is dubbed a "precision prebiotic"-- company explains- that selectively feeds only beneficial organisms, it is evidently distinguishable; but there is much discussion here that fos is harmful. the product contains fos, galacto and xylo oligosachardides but trying to figure out if those used in this product are distinguishable as the company affirms. See here for info on it:

Very interested in your feedback on this issue - thank you!

I registered as a practicioner to order directly from their website.
I wouldn't trust any reseller.

Advocate2021

about time to re-order megaspore as on my last weekof supply; but some information regarding two of the strains, lichenformis and indicus , as carotenoid producing had me thinking to try the mito life formula - but unfortunately they are sold out. It has higher CFU in one capsule than megaspore has in two and advised to take two per day. i have been dealing with some carotonemia and now wondering if the carotenoid producing strains could be implicated. although strangely, Dr., Peat has advocated lichenformis. Probiotic & Endotoxin Reducer

T

TheBeard

I've been on them for 2 weeks now, not feeling anything different.

Advocate2021

Hey man did you follow on with this after? I’ve found megasporebiotic good but I seem to be the only person here who has.
i have found the microbiome labs products and program life altering. I had been doing very well on them for about a year; but after a week of antibiotics for a sinus infection the second week of january, I had a major set back. 3 months later after doing the full gut rebuilding heavy duty program- prebiotic, mucosa, megaspore, hu 58 and restorflora along with a few months of megamycobalance to reverse the fungal imbalance triggered by the week of the antibiotic, i am better than ever. definitely experienced die-off and rebalancing in the process but this program has been instrumental in healing and fortifying my intestine for sure. like night and day from where i was three months ago. i really believe in this company. I am also very impressed now with this Dietary Supplement for Gut-Brain Health | ION*Biome and am going to add it. I still suffer from severe chemical hypersensitivity and allergies which have never subsided despite all other measures and resolution of all other health issues so still searching for new integrations. Going to try lidocaine and limbic system retraining next.

T

TheBeard

Hey man did you follow on with this after? I’ve found megasporebiotic good but I seem to be the only person here who has.

It ****88 me up, I had to take antibiotics afterwards to feel better.

Epik

Wouldn't it make sense to take these after a strong course of antibiotics. I'm thinking of taking the standard tetracycline dose for two weeks then taking this probiotic. Has anybody tried this or see a problem with this plan?