Anyone Tried Megasporebiotics?

scarlettsmum

I just finished 14 days course of Elixa probiotics. I have to say that considering how expensive they were I didn't see much improvement, perhaps more frequent and firmer bm, but bloating and the occasional diarrhoea is still there.
I am interested in trying Megasporebiotics.
Has anybody tried it? Results?

EIRE24

I just finished 14 days course of Elixa probiotics. I have to say that considering how expensive they were I didn't see much improvement, perhaps more frequent and firmer bm, but bloating and the occasional diarrhoea is still there.
I am interested in trying Megasporebiotics.
Has anybody tried it? Results?
I tried these probiotics too and also noticed zero positives. Primal ultra defence is a brand that Chris masterjohn likes

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

I tried these probiotics too and also noticed zero positives. Primal ultra defence is a brand that Chris masterjohn likes
Thank you, I will look them up. I just ordered the Megasporebiotics but am happy to try other brands as well and compare results.

EIRE24

I'm also curious. I heard some people say they acted like an antibiotic. Would be excellent if they did as although they are expensive they are a lot easier to get a hold of than antibiotics that you need a prescription for.

LUH 3417

I'm also curious. I heard some people say they acted like an antibiotic. Would be excellent if they did as although they are expensive they are a lot easier to get a hold of than antibiotics that you need a prescription for.
Hi you had no success with the elixa? Is that right?

Dan W

Here's an interesting study where it had a pretty dramatic effect (42% endotoxin reduction in endotoxemia-prone people):
Oral spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with reduced incidence of post-prandial dietary endotoxin, triglycerides, and disease ris... - PubMed - NCBI

There's a financial connection to the company that makes it though.

I was thinking of trying the product, but it's awfully expensive. I wonder how much of the benefits you could get using one of the products that just has one or two strains.

Mauritio

Here's an interesting study where it had a pretty dramatic effect (42% endotoxin reduction in endotoxemia-prone people):
Oral spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with reduced incidence of post-prandial dietary endotoxin, triglycerides, and disease ris... - PubMed - NCBI

There's a financial connection to the company that makes it though.

I was thinking of trying the product, but it's awfully expensive. I wonder how much of the benefits you could get using one of the products that just has one or two strains.
Wondering the same ... has anybody tried it ?

Wondering the same ... has anybody tried it ?

I'm using Mega sporebiotics now, my second bottle. I did not observe clear benefits from the first bottle, but I did not use them consistently, and my GI health is bad enough at the moment that I may not notice small or gradual improvements. I'll report back when I finish the second bottle.

Mauritio

I'm using Mega sporebiotics now, my second bottle. I did not observe clear benefits from the first bottle, but I did not use them consistently, and my GI health is bad enough at the moment that I may not notice small or gradual improvements. I'll report back when I finish the second bottle.
Thx a lot . I'm in the same boat . Tried it all . Still bloated like a pregnant women lol
High dose vitamin c helped me a lot.

Perry Staltic

I never noticed typical store-bought probiotics doing anything for me, except for one time when antibiotics trashed my digestive system. I have noticed, though, great improvement in bowel movements and general overall intestinal peacefulness using bacillus coagulens. That's one of the components of the ridiculously expensive Megasporbiotics. Cheaper to buy individual ones and see if they work for you. I do b. coagulens, b. clausi and b. subtilis, which are three of the 5 in Megasporbiotics. Can't vouch for clausi and subtilis, but I can for coagulens.

These might help you see what 2 of those supposedly can do.

Perry Staltic

Remember to check the CFU when buying probiotics. The Megasporebiotic only has 4 billion spore cells spread across 5 strains. That's less than a billion for each. I got a 60-day supply of b. coagulens with 6 billion CFU from Swanson for less than $15. Wait until they offer 30% off.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Mauritio

I never noticed typical store-bought probiotics doing anything for me, except for one time when antibiotics trashed my digestive system. I have noticed, though, great improvement in bowel movements and general overall intestinal peacefulness using bacillus coagulens. That's one of the components of the ridiculously expensive Megasporbiotics. Cheaper to buy individual ones and see if they work for you. I do b. coagulens, b. clausi and b. subtilis, which are three of the 5 in Megasporbiotics. Can't vouch for clausi and subtilis, but I can for coagulens.

These might help you see what 2 of those supposedly can do.

Thanks I'll try it out . Have you noticed a reduction in endotoxin/serotonin symptoms?

Perry Staltic

Thanks I'll try it out . Have you noticed a reduction in endotoxin/serotonin symptoms?

I wouldn't know exactly what to look for, but I have intestinal peace I haven't had in a long time. And I really like once and done for the day; no more going several times a day at unexpected times. Firmer, better smell.