Anyone Tried Megasporebiotics?

Advocate2021

I dont think you can order directly from the microbiome website as they only sell directly to practitioners. I used to order the products here Buy Megasporebiotic, MegaQuinone K2-7 & Professional-Grade Supplements before I was able to get them through a friend who has a practitioner account.

Very happy that forum members are trying these-- I have had extremely positive effects and the microbiome program is the only thing I have ever tried that has immensely helped my bowel. As I shared in another thread, prior to doing their intestinal rebuilding program I was a slave to colonics for many years often weekly and since doing this program have not had a colonic in almost a year now due to such improved function. The recommended regimen for dysbiosis is 2-2-2 daily regimen with the three products mentioned by @Beard- megasporebiotic, Hu58 and Restorflora for 4- 6 weeks, adding in the mucosa product for a few weeks thereafter and then the prebiotic product after that, although the prebiotic product may not be aligned with philosophies here due to the oligosacharides (feedback on this product would be very appreciated!) and I have been experimenting with taking it versus abstaining from it and paying attention to symptoms. I am beginning to think, based upon experimentation, that occasional use of the prebiotic helps but that daily use is not working for me at this point.

since it is dubbed a "precision prebiotic"-- company explains- that selectively feeds only beneficial organisms, it is evidently distinguishable; but there is much discussion here that fos is harmful. the product contains fos, galacto and xylo oligosachardides but trying to figure out if those used in this product are distinguishable as the company affirms. See here for info on it:

Very interested in your feedback on this issue - thank you!

Perry Staltic

Beastmode

i'm halfway through week 2 with the megasporebiotic. Taking 1 per day and will up to 2 times per day on week 3. I also take 1 florassist (liquid only) at the same time.

The only thing that might be a bit different thus far is my stomach feels a bit "cleaner" if that's a way to describe it.

TheBeard

I dont think you can order directly from the microbiome website as they only sell directly to practitioners. I used to order the products here Buy Megasporebiotic, MegaQuinone K2-7 & Professional-Grade Supplements before I was able to get them through a friend who has a practitioner account.

Very happy that forum members are trying these-- I have had extremely positive effects and the microbiome program is the only thing I have ever tried that has immensely helped my bowel. As I shared in another thread, prior to doing their intestinal rebuilding program I was a slave to colonics for many years often weekly and since doing this program have not had a colonic in almost a year now due to such improved function. The recommended regimen for dysbiosis is 2-2-2 daily regimen with the three products mentioned by @Beard- megasporebiotic, Hu58 and Restorflora for 4- 6 weeks, adding in the mucosa product for a few weeks thereafter and then the prebiotic product after that, although the prebiotic product may not be aligned with philosophies here due to the oligosacharides (feedback on this product would be very appreciated!) and I have been experimenting with taking it versus abstaining from it and paying attention to symptoms. I am beginning to think, based upon experimentation, that occasional use of the prebiotic helps but that daily use is not working for me at this point.

since it is dubbed a "precision prebiotic"-- company explains- that selectively feeds only beneficial organisms, it is evidently distinguishable; but there is much discussion here that fos is harmful. the product contains fos, galacto and xylo oligosachardides but trying to figure out if those used in this product are distinguishable as the company affirms. See here for info on it:

Very interested in your feedback on this issue - thank you!

I registered as a practicioner to order directly from their website.
I wouldn't trust any reseller.