Anyone tried low dose tianeptine sodium ?

HealingBoy

Hello everybody,

I have Stablon ( prescription tianeptine ) and I cut a pill in 4 ( yeah yeah, it's possible ) because last time I took a 12.5mg pill, the day was excellent but the crash at the end of the day was HARD ( panic attack and crying ).
I'm afraid of risking that or going through dependance / withdrawal. It's ridiculous I know but last time I took a pill, I was literally crying for my mother on the phone and had to stay 2-3 days with my parents because of anxiety. Added to that, I was really afraid of being hooked to tianeptine.

With my history of trauma and lifelong chronic stress, no wonder I'm super sensitive to tianeptine.

I was wondering if anyone experimented with very low doses.

I'd love to have some feedback.

Thank you

Makrosky

I haven'tt experienced with low doses but I can tell you something:
- At the recommended dose 3 x 12.5 x day I haven't heard of anyone getting dependence or withdrawal symptoms. I am taking it on and off for years now and haven't noticed any of that.
- The first 3-4 days I took tianeptine I felt really really bad. Ultra depressed, empty, terrible. I read on the internet about it and many people had the same experience, it is just the first days. After that, only good effects.

This is not medical advice. Just my experience.

OP
H

HealingBoy

You felt really really bad and you continued ? That's brave !
I guess I must take my courage then because I'm anxious about even taking 1/4 of a pill.
I'm not afraid of the beginning because it feels good, I'm afraid of the crash.
I don't know if the crash is dose-dependent. I have theanine to soak up any adrenaline reaction, also CBD to calm down if ever. Still, I'm anxious. It's like being anxious of taking benzos when you're obviously anxious : it's the "snake biting its tail" situation.

Makrosky

You felt really really bad and you continued ? That's brave !
I guess I must take my courage then because I'm anxious about even taking 1/4 of a pill.
I'm not afraid of the beginning because it feels good, I'm afraid of the crash.
I don't know if the crash is dose-dependent. I have theanine to soak up any adrenaline reaction, also CBD to calm down if ever. Still, I'm anxious. It's like being anxious of taking benzos when you're obviously anxious : it's the "snake biting its tail" situation.
Yes, I continued because I read on a reddit thread (I'm talking about many years ago) some people having the exact same reactions. It didn't give me anxiety, just a dreadful feeling, super quick super intense depression. It passed quickly and it allowed me to do some necessary changes in my life I was postponing for many years, being stuck in learned helplessness mode.

Again: Not medical advice. This is a drug not a supplement.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals