Anyone Trialed Psilocybin For Depression?( Magic Mushrooms)

Frankdee20

I asked it out of curiosity since microdosing LSD seems to be a thing now. I understand a typical psychoactive recreational dose of the isolated Mescaline alkaloid (extremely rare) in sulfate or hydrochloride form is 350-500 mg. Obviously, most people today extract all of the alkaloids from a few available cacti. One wouldn't really be able to infer the dosages obtained though. So, if chemists are willing to clandestinely produce mescaline pills, then it'd be as available as LSD. Microdosing levels would be a matter of inference. I find it interesting how cross tolerance to other Serotonin based hallucinogens occurs with use of mescaline. The molecule has more similarities to MDA and MDMA than LSD or Psilocybin.

Herbie

I asked it out of curiosity since microdosing LSD seems to be a thing now. I understand a typical psychoactive recreational dose of the isolated Mescaline alkaloid (extremely rare) in sulfate or hydrochloride form is 350-500 mg. Obviously, most people today extract all of the alkaloids from a few available cacti. One wouldn't really be able to infer the dosages obtained though. So, if chemists are willing to clandestinely produce mescaline pills, then it'd be as available as LSD. Microdosing levels would be a matter of inference. I find it interesting how cross tolerance to other Serotonin based hallucinogens occurs with use of mescaline. The molecule has more similarities to MDA and MDMA than LSD or Psilocybin.

Interesting. I was asking because I think mescaline has something to do with adrenalin that is different to lsd and might not be an issue if taking such a small dose though. I read in a book that it is taxing on the adrenal glands and should not be consuming again until one has fully recovered from previous ingestion.

From personal experience after consuming mescaline from cacti that I become very tired for about 5 days after similar to MDMA in regards to being worn out after the effects wear off. But I would feel refreshed and invigorated after lsd or dmt.

Frankdee20

Interesting. I was asking because I think mescaline has something to do with adrenalin that is different to lsd and might not be an issue if taking such a small dose though. I read in a book that it is taxing on the adrenal glands and should not be consuming again until one has fully recovered from previous ingestion.

From personal experience after consuming mescaline from cacti that I become very tired for about 5 days after similar to MDMA in regards to being worn out after the effects wear off. But I would feel refreshed and invigorated after lsd or dmt.

Yeah it's a pheneylethamine related to adrenaline, but interestingly, seems to have affinity for most of the same 5ht receptors as LSD. I've never come across it synthesized, but have taken LSD a few times. One of them was a freightening bad trip that went on for hours. As you stated, though, Acid doesn't wear you out the next day like MDMA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals