Anyone Taking Succinic Acid

Nebula

That's awesome!
So many people have constant gut issues.

Can magnesium glycinate be used, or does it have to be carbonate?
I don’t think succinic acid would react with glycinate. It needs a basic salt. Magnesium Hydroxide or carbonate.

I had very good results and so did a family member, but I haven’t heard anyone else on the forum report such strong effects, so I’m not sure if something else is going on or required to make it work. I think it’s worth a try though and shouldn’t do any harm at such a small dose. It definitely feels like it permanently healed something that was causing gut inflammation. I only take it occasionally now.

accelerator

I don’t think succinic acid would react with glycinate. It needs a basic salt. Magnesium Hydroxide or carbonate.

I had very good results and so did a family member, but I haven’t heard anyone else on the forum report such strong effects, so I’m not sure if something else is going on or required to make it work. I think it’s worth a try though and shouldn’t do any harm at such a small dose. It definitely feels like it permanently healed something that was causing gut inflammation. I only take it occasionally now.

Thanks, that makes sense.

Curious, what made you think to mix it with MC....is that some sort of protocol?
Or had you tried the succinic acid by itself before without results?

Nebula

Thanks, that makes sense.

Curious, what made you think to mix it with MC....is that some sort of protocol?
Or had you tried the succinic acid by itself before without results?
I though it might synergize with magnesium. Ray mentioned that succinic acid is a good carrier for magnesium into the cell as both succinic acid and magnesium can increase ATP. I had some ok results with just succinic acid, but it seemed corrosive to teeth by itself and I definitely had better results with it bonded to magnesium.