Anyone Lower TSH Without Thyroid Hormone?

DaveFoster

Along with that you should not just be looking at TSH but all of your thyroid labs, and lastly most of all - your symptoms. I managed to reduce my TSH from 6.x to 3.5. Yes, I do feel better after that change. But concurrently my thyroid hormone profile looks better as well. Now do I feel better from the TSH change or the thyroid hormone change? Or both? Either way, those things go hand in hand.

The real benefit comes from having adequate thyroid hormones, not from a low TSH....
If by "real benefit," you meant "entire benefit" then that would be accurate. There's indeed a benefit to a low TSH independent of euthyroidism.

I managed to reduce my TSH from 6.x to 3.5. Yes, I do feel better after that change. But concurrently my thyroid hormone profile looks better as well. Now do I feel better from the TSH change or the thyroid hormone change? Or both? Either way, those things go hand in hand.
TSH has pro-inflammatory actions, and lowering TSH without increasing the concentration of circulating thyroid hormones will still raise the metabolic rate.

tomisonbottom

My last tests showed TSH 1.1. Still not perfect, but great improvement. Last time it was around 3. No thyroid hormone. I used some red light in July and August. I also take humic/fulvic acid. All my test came back surprisingly good. I sent them all to dr. Peat. He summed up thre was nothing worriesome in my bloodwork.
I do not know what helped my TSH, but subjectively I attribute it to red light and diet.

That's awesome.

How much red light did you do, how long and how often?

Arrade

Cayenne can be used, low dose iodine from kelp, selenium from brazil nuts, ashwagandha, guggul, raw onion rubbed on neck, red light, vit D, vit E

TSH is raised to stimulate an underactive thyroid. So you're trying to improve thyroid hormone production

We should be looking into natural/healthy ways to do the above. I hear this peptide has some benefit :
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MXOU05...olid=29SEXSBSLINYX&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Collden

My TSH lowered from 3.08 last April to 1.65 today, although I'm honestly not sure I feel much healthier and I don't know what could have caused it, other than adding one more year since I stopped smoking in 2016, people who just quit smoking have been shown to have elevated TSH for several years after cessation.