Anyone know solution for raynaud syndrome?

EnergeticLeo

It looks like a general issue with poor circulation, which could be related to a lack of CO2, an excess of adrenaline among other things. I have not researched this topic specifically but I remember Ray being asked about PFS, and he said the problem should not be 'medicalized' and one should not look for a 'cure' in the medical sense but instead should view it as a general issue of energy depletion.
I reckon the same could be applied to Raynaud's.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I don't know if I've had Raynaud's, but I was so intolerant of colder weather and would get terribly cold hands, fingers, and extremities.

Everything improved with Peating and taking thyroid. I don't have those symptoms anymore.

Risingfire

I believe someone has mentioned Meldonium helped their raynauds but I cant find any studies after a quick search

cremes

Vitamin E (specifically, d-alpha-tocopherol) is known to help with Raynaud's syndrome. Google for "vitamin e raynaud shute" and take a look at one of the Shute's books like "Vitamin E for an Ailing Heart" which is available for online reading. I read it a few weeks ago and it specifically talked about Raynaud's.

In general, vitamin E is good for circulatory diseases.

I use tocovit from IdeaLabs.

chompie

Try something like 25mg DHEA on an empty stomach first thing in AM (IF MALE)

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Thanks guys, my brother have it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals