Anyone know of generational toxicity studies?

Comstock

I vaguely recall Ray and maybe @haidut mentioning studies where they gave mice random (seemingly benign) substances, and saw that later generations turned out infertile. Does anyone remember anything similar? The gist is that chronically administering any sort of new substance, even at low doses, can cause problems in later generations. Always thought that was a reasonable argument for not taking new medications gung-ho, including things like seasonal vaccines.

The rampant use of DES is a perfect example of what you are talking about….

“Miscarriage: Almost 20% of DES-exposed daughters miscarry their first pregnancy, compared with about 10% among women not exposed to DES. Preeclampsia: DES-exposed daughters have a slightly higher risk of preeclampsia during pregnancy.”

Males Whose Mothers Were Prescribed DES While Pregnant With Them
Health consequences for DES Sons are less well understood than those of DES Daughters, however DES Sons should remain aware of this exposure as part of their health histories. Most medical problems for DES Sons involve genital organs, with issues ranging from harmless irregularities to problems that may require medical treatment. Unfortunately, many people, including a large number of doctors, do not know that men can be affected by DES exposure before birth.

OP
C

Comstock

Yeah, that seems similar. I think the studies I'm talking about tried a bunch of benign chemicals, and saw effects in later generations, regardless of what they used. Might be misremembering.

View: https://youtu.be/H20i9O4zWoc

Absolutely brilliant 20-minute video explaining the lies about estrogen.
@Rinse & rePeat
I think you will appreciate this video... I don't think it was posted before.

Thank you for this video Elderflower! My extended family was concerned about me in my twenties as I had always had strange health issues and was chronically underweight. A public concern commercial had been broadcast, in the early eighties, looking to locate DES exposed people and my aunt had their brochure sent to me back then. That brochure had me living in fear for decades, knowing what the possible consequences were for me from my mother and her doctor’s decision to use this poison. I am convinced that my father’s attention to my nutrition gave my “growing self” what it needed to do it’s job to combat what had been inflicted upon me. Later when my nutritional decisions were my mother’s responsibility, and later mine, all my father’s hard work was slowly undone. If it weren’t for finding Ray Peat’s work in 2016, and having faith in it, to what others thought was a fault, I would be a very different person today. No momentary pleasure of chewing and swallowing is worth giving up my youthful energy and appearance. I will definitely be sharing this video elsewhere on the forum, thank you again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals