Anyone in EU/Germany ordered Purple Panda DHT/Stanolone???

ddjd

I've heard their powders are very pure but I'm not sure if anyone in Europe has successfully received their order.

Interested to know of anyone who's ordered.

Many thanks

T

TheBeard

I've heard their powders are very pure but I'm not sure if anyone in Europe has successfully received their order.

Interested to know of anyone who's ordered.

Many thanks

Yes.

I'm in France, and have received large shipments of DHT, Proviron, Masteron and Testosterone from PPL with no issue.

Never seized by customs, around 1kg order each time.

Yes.

I'm in France, and have received large shipments of DHT, Proviron, Masteron and Testosterone from PPL with no issue.

Recently too? Someone told me half a year ago that ppls website got "hacked"

T

TheBeard

Recently too? Someone told me half a year ago that ppls website got "hacked"

They got some customer emails addresses stolen, nothing to do with shipment reliability or custom seizure.

Last shipment I received was last week.

golder

Yes.

Legit question: is there any benefit of Masteron over DHT? Why not just use DHT?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Legit question: is there any benefit of Masteron over DHT? Why not just use DHT?
Is Masteron supposed to be injectible rather than DHT which is powder ?

golder

Is Masteron supposed to be injectible rather than DHT which is powder ?
They also sell Masteron raw powder, which can be taken orally just like DHT can, given that Masteron has proved to be one of the few non-toxic liver steroids. Which leads me to wonder why anyone would bother with Masteron over DHT?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

They also sell Masteron raw powder, which can be taken orally just like DHT can, given that Masteron has proved to be one of the few non-toxic liver steroids. Which leads me to wonder why anyone would bother with Masteron over DHT?
Yes good point. Weren't you experimenting with DHT from Sigma aldrich a while back?? Surely that was the absolute best quality no?

golder

Yes good point. Weren't you experimenting with DHT from Sigma aldrich a while back?? Surely that was the absolute best quality no?
I have run out of this, hence looking for the next best thing.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

No, I ran out of 100grams.
Oh right you must have sold me 20g of your dragon ordnance stuff then because you told me you were required to buy 1kg of the sigma aldrich stuff and that's why you were selling....hmmm....I thought something wasn't right about the quality of that DHT....

golder

Oh right you must have sold me 20g of your dragon ordnance stuff then because you told me you were required to buy 1kg of the sigma aldrich stuff and that's why you were selling....hmmm....I thought something wasn't right about the quality of that DHT....
The quality of the DHT was fantastic.

S-VV

I don't think ordering an anabolic steroid to germany is a good idea, unless you have airtight opsec. German customs are notoriously efficient and dont let many things slip

Broken man

I don't think ordering an anabolic steroid to germany is a good idea, unless you have airtight opsec. German customs are notoriously efficient and dont let many things slip
Its same like ordering from idealabs and I would try to find a way how to get my hands on T and DHT, the change is huge.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

But you said you could only get 100g from sigma.....?
IMG_20210703_174453.jpg
IMG_20210703_174420.jpg

yutayuta

I also bought stanolone from PPL.

I dissolved 5 mg in dmso and took it sublingually, and the result was very disappointing to me.

There is no feeling of relaxation or stress reduction due to gaba and anti-cortisol effect that I felt with 11keto-DHT or androsterone purchased from hidut.

I have been taking 11keto-DHT, androsterone on a regular basis lately, and the general benign effects I have had have disappeared Relatively instantly with PPL stanolone intake.

After ingestion, I felt the opposite reaction to what I should have, such as brain fog, enhances stress response, strong frustrated feelings, burning, back pain, congestion, and fatigue.

Symptoms gradually worsened over time.
At first, the difficulty of thinking appeared, I feel like some my thought process is moving in a viscous space, followed by emotional problems, I have a strong feeling that my thoughts have been pushed into a very narrow space and gradually physical upset and spread.

It has been a while since I took it, but my symptoms did not improve, and I tried taking it several times, but the reaction was the same.

I changed the solvent to mct or ethanol and administered it, but the reaction was the same.

Since then, as a recovery, I haven't tried many others, but progesterone intake has partially and immediately relieved the stress response in particular.

If this is not a fake, does anyone think there is a factor that explains these symptoms?

Last edited:

equipoise

I dissolved 5 mg in dmso and took it sublingually, and the result was very disappointing to me.

There is no feeling of relaxation or stress reduction due to gaba and anti-cortisol effect that I felt with 11keto-DHT or androsterone purchased from hidut.

I have been taking 11keto-DHT, androsterone on a regular basis lately, and the general benign effects I have had have disappeared Relatively instantly with PPL stanolone intake.

After ingestion, I felt the opposite reaction to what I should have, such as brain fog, enhances stress response, strong frustrated feelings, burning, back pain, congestion, and fatigue.

At first, the difficulty of thinking appeared, followed by emotional problems, and gradually physical upset and spread.

It has been a while since I took it, but my symptoms did not improve, and I tried taking it several times, but the reaction was the same.

I changed the solvent to mct or ethanol and administered it, but the reaction was the same.

Since then, as a recovery, I haven't tried many others, but progesterone intake has partially and immediately relieved the stress response in particular.

If this is not a fake, does anyone think there is a factor that explains these symptoms?
Could the AI be so strong for you that crashing of E2 results in paradoxical effects from the ones you'd expect from taking DHT? I had doses ranging from 1mg to 20mg and the higher the dosage the stronger the cortisol nuke it is. It makes my face drier and the body harder.

T

TheBeard

At first, the difficulty of thinking appeared, I feel like some my thought process is moving in a viscous space, followed by emotional problems, I have a strong feeling that my thoughts have been pushed into a very narrow space and gradually physical upset and spread.

5mg pure DHT is much stronger than any of Haidut's products you've tried.
It tanked your e2 way more than you thought, which is why you feel what you feel.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals