Anyone Here Taken EPO Before?

A.R

I wonder if this is a 'Peat friendly' drug
Anyone want to share their experience using EPO?

OP
A.R

A.R

@haidut

I know you are a humble man and don't like to promote idealabs,

But in your opinion, which IL product/s would you say have the most similar effects on the body as EPO?

Thank You

@haidut

I know you are a humble man and don't like to promote idealabs,

But in your opinion, which IL product/s would you say have the most similar effects on the body as EPO?

Thank You

For Nerve Growth Factor utilization,BDNF and such,proper dosages of D3 like 10000IU/d are useful and very safe.I researched D again some time,and too low is just bad,imo,70ng/ml to 100ng/ml should be aimed at for protection and regen after insult.Downstream products of D are potent CNS-Hormones,highly Anti-inflammatory also.

OP
A.R

A.R

For Nerve Growth Factor utilization,BDNF and such,proper dosages of D3 like 10000IU/d are useful and very safe.I researched D again some time,and too low is just bad,imo,70ng/ml to 100ng/ml should be aimed at for protection and regen after insult.Downstream products of D are potent CNS-Hormones,highly Anti-inflammatory also.
I don't know, I've never had positive effects taking d3. I've tried both topically and orally
I think maybe my protein intake being low and blood count below makes me not able to utilise it

I don't know, I've never had positive effects taking d3. I've tried both topically and orally
I think maybe my protein intake being low and blood count below makes me not able to utilise it

You should get everything right,only then will issues solve.You can look up my posts for other rec i gave to members.Member Travis had always high quality posts,you should look him up also.

OP
A.R

A.R

You should get everything right,only then will issues solve.You can look up my posts for other rec i gave to members.Member Travis had always high quality posts,you should look him up also.
I did have a look at some of your recent posts, and you seem to be mentioning vitamin d quite a bit ! Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals